Yipeee!!! CD is the bestest!

ponypony

after 6 horrible days of my scales jumping up, and then crawling back down slowly, at weigh in tonight I have lost.........

.........drumroll please..............

.................6 bloody pounds!!!

And this was whinging on at my poor CDC that, "I haven't cheated honest but I've not lost an ounce!!"

Yay for CD!! :party0023:

WELL DONE pony that's fantastic and well done for sticking to it despite the scales at home not being in your favour on and off all week....just proves that if you persevere the weight will come off WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats xxxx

Thanks everyone!

I was so happy I thought I was going to cry. And I can't believe just another 7lbs till I'm in the 10s. Now that makes me feel very giddy.

(I think I was born heavier than 11stone)

That's aces chic!! Well done you!! i think scales are evil and try to trick you into failing:mad: I am a cereal weigher and have cut it down from 3 times a day to 1 - id like not to do it at all but its a hard habit to break

But well done to you:scale::character00238::scale::character00238::wow::wow::wow:

PS you dont look like youve got far to go judging by your dressage test pic - or is that really a 18hh Shire ;);) JK

Wow well done you :)

Brillopads! Well done you!

Georgie
x

PS you dont look like youve got far to go judging by your dressage test pic - or is that really a 18hh Shire ;);) JK

Hehehe,

No my mare is 15.3hh, and the pic is quite old now, but I weighed about 12 and a half stone when it was taken, so am about a stone lighter now.

To be honest, I was getting to feel a bit mean riding her, not now though!!

Thanks for all your kind replies.

It's the combination of CD & minimins that's keeping me on track.

well done you! and me!

must be 6lb week! (I thought I'd lost nothing too!)

Congrats!

And your mare is lovely. Wanna swap for a constantly unsound 14.3 coblet who seems to manage to get me to spend more money every month? *sigh* (And I used to hack him at over 16 stone, can't wait til I'm light enough to ride him again and he might even be sound soon!)

Back