Yippee good weigh in !!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Me2u1605, 13 January 2014.

1. Me2u1605

Me2u1605 Well-Known Member

Hi all I was so nervous about today because my first weigh in..I did it and I have lost 5.5lb, can't believe it, the only problem is you always lose more on your first Weigh in, I was told that any way, but thank you to everyone on here for the helpful tips and the support you have given me. Hopefully my journey will be a good one with all the support I am getting and good luck to you all for your weight loses. Tracy
    Last edited: 13 January 2014
  2. Well done on your weight loss this week :)
  3. Me2u1605

Thank you :) x
  4. tattoominx

tattoominx Well-Known Member

well done again babe xx
  5. walli31

walli31 Well-Known Member

That's fantastic well done :)
  6. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Congrats on ur loss. Good luck with SW.
  7. Caroline2804

Caroline2804 Member

That's fantastic, welldone. It's my first week back on SW (weigh in tomorrow) so I'm feeling the nerves too. Hope you have another successful week :0)
  8. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Well-Known Member

Well done keep it up!
  9. bergie

bergie Member

That's great! Just finished my first week too and lost 8.5lb?! but am aware that's not going to happen ever again lol
  10. walli31

walli31 Well-Known Member

Wow 8 and a half in a week that's fantastic :)
  11. bergie

bergie Member

Thanks! I ate chocolate every night as well! I'm just hoping it wasn't a fluke!
  12. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Well-Known Member

Well done Bergie, that's the beauty of slimming world you can still have those things and lose weight. Good luck keep it up,
  13. bergie

bergie Member

Thank you :) it's deffo by far the easiest diet I've been on, but I need to remember now that it's a way of life not a diet!
  14. Me2u1605

Wow 8.5lb omg that is fantastic Well Done x
  15. Lailah

Lailah Active Member

Well done!x
  16. Smuffin

Smuffin Well-Known Member

Wow well done to you both!! :)