• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yippee! I've just lost my first half stone

TeresaTT

S: 12st5lb C: 9st1lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 24 Loss: 3st4lb(26.59%)
Just back from my WI and I lost 1.5lb bringing me to my first half stone. I am so pleased that I've done this despite it being the Easter weekend. I've been really good and stuck to the plan 100% and also had no chocolate.

I think having mostly red days has helped. I prefer Extra Easy and Green days but I think Red gives me the best weight loss.

I'm really committed now to keep going.

Teresa

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
Excellent.

You must think of something to mark the occasion- a special treat for yourself. A gift, a facial, watching a girly film with some strawberries, some lovely flowers, etc

I have a silver charm bracelet and I buy myself a charm for every 7 pounds

Well done, babe!

xxxxxxx

S: 16st0.5lb C: 16st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done! Keep it up!

TeresaTT

S: 12st5lb C: 9st1lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 24 Loss: 3st4lb(26.59%)
Tonight I'm treating myself to a small bar of Cadbury's Fruit and Nut chocolate. My biggest treat will be when I reach my main goal because my husband says I can go out and buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes. I wonder if he realises just how much that might cost him.

He's also doing the diet with me and has also lost half a stone. This makes it so much easier to plan meals.

Getting my first sticker for my book and a certificate have really motivated me and I can't wait to get my first stone sticker. That's been quite a treat already. I can see why people say that going to groups is the best thing.

Teresa

eternity

Gold Member
S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
Well done, you have done really well xx

rach3

S: 15st0lb
Well done, keep up the good work! I know what you mean about going to class & getting your awards & stickers, it really does keep you motivated, i got slimmer of the week today & need to loose 0.5lb for my stone sticker! I also find red days gives me a better loss. x

S: 12st7lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.43%)
Well Done Teresa! That's fab news :clap: xx

slinkysarah2b

wants big losses!
S: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb
Well done, what a great achievement!

Keep up the good work x