Yippee! I've just lost my first half stone

TeresaTT

Just back from my WI and I lost 1.5lb bringing me to my first half stone. I am so pleased that I've done this despite it being the Easter weekend. I've been really good and stuck to the plan 100% and also had no chocolate.

I think having mostly red days has helped. I prefer Extra Easy and Green days but I think Red gives me the best weight loss.

I'm really committed now to keep going.

Teresa

Well done! Keep it up!

Tonight I'm treating myself to a small bar of Cadbury's Fruit and Nut chocolate. My biggest treat will be when I reach my main goal because my husband says I can go out and buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes. I wonder if he realises just how much that might cost him.

He's also doing the diet with me and has also lost half a stone. This makes it so much easier to plan meals.

Getting my first sticker for my book and a certificate have really motivated me and I can't wait to get my first stone sticker. That's been quite a treat already. I can see why people say that going to groups is the best thing.

Teresa

Well done, keep up the good work! I know what you mean about going to class & getting your awards & stickers, it really does keep you motivated, i got slimmer of the week today & need to loose 0.5lb for my stone sticker! I also find red days gives me a better loss. x

Well done, what a great achievement!

Keep up the good work x

Back