yippee just ordered my 1st exante mixed bumper pack:)

pixar

has to be done this year
just ordered my first 4 weekly bumper pack, this is the 1st time I will be using extane. I have never done a vlcd in the past, just stuck to healthy eating or ww or sw, so this is going to be a challenge. I was wondering how long will it take to arrive, I ordered on the thursday 14/4/11 at 9pm, Im hoping would be by monday. Also is there a weight loss difference when u have 3 shakes in a day rather than one shake, one soup, one bar? I ordered the pixed pack and wondered if I should have got the shakes one, I'm hoping the weight loss are the same...

Nice one Pixar, Yes I think the packs should probably arrive with you on Monday, as I don't think they deliver at the weekends. I think the losses will be the same whether it's 3 shakes or 2 shake/soups and 1 bar. Good luck. As you prepare to start, you may find it easier if you start to reduce your carb intake and start increasing your water intake.
Look forward to seeing you around over the coming weeks, welcome :)

There's no difference whatsoever between the losses with having the mixed pack or all soups or all shakes

thanks guys for the advice, don't think i could have taken the plunge to do extane if it wasn't for the support:) I hope to the loose the last 2 stones few pounds in no time:)

I second Cybils advice on reduce carbs, upping protein until your delivery arrives.
There is a STICKY thread with good ketogenic food, that may help you choose wisely :)
Good luck
Marge
:D

I guess this is to get the body prepared ??? I have been doing a low fat low carb diet for 2 weeks so I guess my body is fairly ready for the exante. I will carry on following my current diet until packs come, so excited:))

Well done pixar I wish you all the luck you should also have a fairly easy ride into ketosis if you have been low carbing x

Welcome and good luck...... you sound like you're raring to go :)

ahh thanks guys, i really am quite excited as this is going to be my 1st vlcd diet, but I'm really ready, and good luck to u all, i really don't think i could have taken the plunge to do exante if it wasn't for the support from minimins xxx

exante sent me a mail and said delivery will be made on monday, ile just keep to my current low fat low carb diet until it comes and then ile start exante, quite excited:) I really hope i have good loss, I hope its all worth it in the end, i have currently lost 1.7 lbs and loosing 2 pounds a week, i really hope exante gives me atleast 3 pound loss a week so its worth the hassle. I can loose half a stone a month, so I am hoping for a stone, or atleast 12 pounds a month with exante

I ordered a bumper pack yesterday too... and got the email today, saying it would be Monday as well :)

yippeeee notsokinnymarge

my packs are going to arrive on monday too but no-one will be home! are they good at leaving with neighbours??? i want my packs!!! x

tammygirl i would love to answer that but im afraid this is my 1st pack:) hopefully they will leave with yr neighbours..I know that fustration of wanting to start asap! i take it this is yr 1st time on exante?

tammy girl is the 1st time u using exante? thats the impression i got looking at yr signature, i really hope they do leave at yr neighbours because i know u want to start asap rather than delay it, good luck to all the newbies:) xxx

ahhh good luck to u 2 valentine, I'm just not to0 hopefull about loosing 1 st a month because ive lost 2 stones already and plus only have 2 stones left till target, ide be happy even with a 10 pound a month loss with ts, anything less really no point me doing ts. jst worried:(

Back