Yippee!!!!!!!!!

Glad you had a good time. Good luck with the restart! xx

Not like Tenerife is it? I'm back about 3 weeks and going into a sun-starved decline too.Good luck for this week x

Not like Tenerife is it? I'm back about 3 weeks and going into a sun-starved decline too.Good luck for this week x

Where abouts did you go. I was just up from Los Gigantes. And I do miss the sun and just the general feel of the place, of course it was different but I just loved it. Really taken with the island.

Thats where we were too-hotel costa los gigantes. We really like it-trying to persuade OH to flex the credit card again!

Welcome back Shep :D

So glad you had a great time. Guess you will be going back next year ;)

No next year its the UK and the year after Tenerife!!!!!

hubby self employed cost us £2000 for him to take the 2 weeks, so cant afford that next year, so Deanna and me gonna have a week together, up nannies in Wigan hubby will join us friday, sat sun and come home and then pick us up the next weekend.

And the main summer one, we thought we would do days out or try to get a cheap break for a week. Hubby going to take one week off next year, wants to get his franchise running properly so that he can start taking time off. so uk for a year. Never mind :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Waiting for my parcel to arrive and getting excited. had a look at some pictures and like some of them and hate others. Fed up with feeling like hat, need to do something.

I've gone up to 15st 9lbs :eek::eek: so got to lose at least 12lb to get back to where I was, but i enjoyed my holiday and last week was my downfall, carried on eating as normal, but of course I wasn't swimming every day or walking up and down hils, so its piled on, time to cut the portions and get in the right mind set. :break_diet:

How r u doing?? back in the game?????????

Never heard of anybody holidaying in Wigan hehe! :p I pass through these days on occasion but never stop. I bet it's changed a lot since i last visited properly.

Shame about next year, but I so understand the dilema as it is one I suffer from too - no holiday pay and no work = no money. It's tough being self-employed.

What kind of franchise is your hubby setting up?

I am sure that 12 lbs will shift - it's so easy to gain weight isn't it! Here's hoping at least half of it goes with week 1 :D

Back