Yippieeeeeeeeeee

Fuffa

I am sooooo happy right now. Had my first WI and I've lost 7.5lbs

Can't believe it so so happy well worth going through hell and back on day 2 &3 lol

My CDC has said I now must do AAM as I'm below the recommended weight for SS I'm a bit gutted to be honest. I'm not sure if I can cope with food at this early stage.

Any Advice anyone can offer?

Many Thanks x

Heyyyy Well done! You are the mistress of your own destiny and advice is just that, advice.

Congratulations!!!! Well done on your first week!!:D

Well done Jenn, A fabby Start

Well done, a brilliant start, I do appreciate that advice is just advice but CDC's are there to advise for a reason, if you SS below where you are supposed to then it can be detrimental to health. You may lose lean muscle instead of fat, and that is not the way to go. I know where you are coming from, however you do need to take this advice as it is correct, and whilst you may want to lose more, then you need to do this the correct way. You will still lose whilst moving up the plans.

Good Luck x

well done thats fab!

Thanks all it means a lot xx

canireallydothis I know what you and my CDC are saying and I'll give it a shot thanks x

haha pretty I know I should be happy lol Im just scared I go off the rails.

Thank you all so so much. I really dont think I could have done it without you guys I struggled a couple of days but I didnt give in :D thanks a million xxxx

Back