• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yippy .. Energy is coming back!

Evening all,

I'm feeling super this evening, I am starting to feel normal again .. Not because of LT because of being to FAT I hadn't being swimming in more than a year!! So today now I have a waist relatively back again I went to the pool and happily swam 16 lengths .. Might not be much to others .. But it felt great!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Nice one, must feel great!
That's great Becky! it gets a bit easier doesn't it :)
Hi sakora,

Getting close now lol it's on august 18th so we are mad getting everything started!! Thanks for the encouragement!! :)

Hi Minnie me,

it just feels really normal now rite??... I did a BBQ for my brothers birthday today for 20 people and sat with everyone as they ate and it was just grand!! Also made a weeks worth of soup n low carb meals for my OH and it was easier than I thought I had no urge to taste them or anything!!

How you getting on now?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hi Becky,

Refeed is going ok but i do feel bloated, Its great being able to eat but I really want to get back on TFR to get rid of the rest of my weight then I feel I can try and start maintaining for the rest of my life!!