Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Today had my normal breakfast of porridge with syrup (1) and been out all morning so not snacked. When got home was so starving just grabbed some leftovers of my tuna pasta from yesterday. Was small portion so going to count (1) for the mayo . Was still hungry so just had a small bowl of my curry from last night leftover, with no rice. Again counting (1) for this for sultanas. Random lunch, wish I'd made something new when I came in but was so hungry couldn't wait!

Tonight in going to try a roast vegetable lasagne. I used to make it when i'd done ww in the past although that was when was pointing everything, so not sure how it will fit with f&h but feel the need for something different to eat !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Am really craving chocolate today! Once I cave it's a slippery slope as haven't got enough weeklies left. But today is a day where I am dreaming of wispas, toffee crisps, and my absolute favourite- milka with biscuit which you only get at airport duty free haha x

The lasagne works out as 4 points equivalent of one fresh lasagne sheet and for the topping which I've made with half fat creme fraiche and half fat mozzarella with a sprinkling of Parmesan.

So on 44/49 day 5.

Food is looking really good hun!
Although you mentioned Wispas...they are my weakness x

I've blown it today ladies!!

Had some friends over for afternoon and my husband sorted the food for lunch as I was working this morning.
Yummy picky foods like falaffels and fritters, houmous, mayonnaisey salads etc! Plus trifle for dessert!

And I've just ordered a chinese for myself!!! Oh dear. Have gone for crispy duck with the pancake extras and chicken satay! My husband has gone out and need to do shopping so just though s** it!

Been so good with food recently sometimes I just can't anymore!

So really going to enjoy my take away when it comes then get back on track tomorrow x

Last edited:
Oh it was lovely thanks. I couldn't eat it all. Had half the satay and 4/6 pancakes! So could have been worse by my old standards. Was so good though, really enjoyed it.

Yes need to get back on track today. Im over my weeklies now this week by loads so just going to have a normal filling and healthy day as if yesterday never happened.

Need to go shopping today. X

Oh it was lovely thanks. I couldn't eat it all. Had half the satay and 4/6 pancakes! So could have been worse by my old standards. Was so good though, really enjoyed it.

Yes need to get back on track today. Im over my weeklies now this week by loads so just going to have a normal filling and healthy day as if yesterday never happened.

Need to go shopping today. X

good thinking :)
i have got beef left over from last nights roast dinner - trying to think of something different and tasty to use it up! x

good thinking :)
i have got beef left over from last nights roast dinner - trying to think of something different and tasty to use it up! x

What about using it in a stir fry or something like enchiladas with Mexican spices?
Type in beef into the app and see what comes up.

X

Oh well I didn't get back on track yesterday :(.

I ended up eating my leftover chicken satay (2 sticks) for lunch with the salady leftovers like Cous Cous and houmous etc for lunch. It was a bit random but was just trying to use up what was in fridge.

Meant to go shopping in the afternoon but had forgotten I had asked one of my sons friends round to play so didn't go!

When my husband got home we ordered a take away.... Another one! I know I know! It was Indian - I went for tandoori chicken and 1/2 sag aloo and 1/3 plain naan. Again tried not to go for the creamy sauce that I would normally get.

But the damage is done as I've weighed in today and put on 2lbs!

Feeling a bit down about it. Even though I know was completely down to my own choices.

But I am just one of those people that as soon as I don't track even for a couple of days that I put on.

And to carry it on another day i am meeting a friend for lunch today! In a pub bistro type place so no way of counting properly as not a chain place.

So I guess I just try choose the thing that I think is lowest? And have a filling and healthy dinner.

Will start tomorrow as a new fresh week. X

Thanks love.
I'm determined to start again tomorrow. I don't want to fall back into my old ways.
X

So just done shopping list and will be trying some new recipes this weekend to try get back on track

Veggie risotto
Moroccan style chicken and couscous
Stuffed peppers- using mince and rice
Salmon fish cakes

Plus lots of fruit snacks. Tomorrow is a new day.......

Mini goals ahead...

A hen weekend on 9th May. I would like to be 9st 4lbs for this.

Our holiday in Crete on 28th May. I would like to get to my goal of 9st for this.

I am a bridesmaid on 27th June. I would like to have lost whatever inevitable holiday weight by then.

Edit: current weight of 9st 8lbs x

Last edited:
Back