Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Hi hun baking is something iv never been able to do apart from them little paper case cakes lol u didnt do bad hun belive me i would of done a lot worse i wanted spag bol iv never attempted to make it without dolmio i wonder how many points a jar is x

Hi hun baking is something iv never been able to do apart from them little paper case cakes lol u didnt do bad hun belive me i would of done a lot worse i wanted spag bol iv never attempted to make it without dolmio i wonder how many points a jar is x

Haha I'm sure you could if you tried, all you need is a recipe.

If you make your own spag Bol sauce too you can do a completely filling and healthy one that's it's as good as dolmio. I can send you the recipe if you like? Or if you pp it it's only the mince you have to count as all the other ingredients are 0 points.

Surely points of dolmio shouldn't be too bad though as surely it's only chopped tomatoes, veg and seasoning in it?

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha I'm sure you could if you tried, all you need is a recipe.

If you make your own spag Bol sauce too you can do a completely filling and healthy one that's it's as good as dolmio. I can send you the recipe if you like? Or if you pp it it's only the mince you have to count as all the other ingredients are 0 points.

Surely points of dolmio shouldn't be too bad though as surely it's only chopped tomatoes, veg and seasoning in it?

X

dolmio original bolognaise sauce 500g jar is only 5 points and obviously u wouldnt have the whole jar x

I'm cheating a bit today as doing a filling and healthy day, using my weeklies up all by today. Then will weigh a day early tomorrow due to my hen weekend. Really I should have another day on top to stretch my remaining weeklies over but hey ho.

Porridge, skimmed milk, golden syrup 1

Jacket potato with tuna light mayo and grilled veggies 2

Roast chicken, white meat only
Sweet potato wedges in oil allowance
Green veggies 0
Light mayo 1

Would leave me on 47/49.

Looks like a tasty day. I love jacket potatoes. They were a staple for me when I did simply filling. The McCains ones were brilliant to cut cooking time!

Ooh didn't know they did them! Do they taste the same as making your own? Often I just blast them in the microwave and then finish off in the oven. I do love jacket potatoes!

Just had a 5 minute madness and made the 5 minute mug cake!

13 points wasted! So over my weeklies.

Weigh tomorrow why why why when I was doing ok did I do this?

Sometimes I just lose the plot!!!

It wasn't even very nice but I just eat it anyway!

My dishwasher broke today and it's all stuck to the inside of the cup so no hiding my greed to my husband when he gets in haha.

The shame!!!!

Psychologically as I've given myself fri-sun off for the hen party I've just blown it early. So cross with myself.

Decided will weigh again on Monday to assess the damage of the weekend and get back on it with a vengeance!

Hi amba_eliza, you'll get back on track :) I'm retiring from weightwatchers after this bloody wedding, only two weeks to go :D

Ooh didn't know they did them! Do they taste the same as making your own? Often I just blast them in the microwave and then finish off in the oven. I do love jacket potatoes!

I can't remember the pp in them now. They are a normal baked potato. Very tasty. Free on Filling and healthy:)

Not sure how after yesterday but lost another 2lbs this week! So 10lbs off in total, 4 from target. Now off to the hen party to forget about food for the weekend! Will be back Monday! Xx

Not sure how after yesterday but lost another 2lbs this week! So 10lbs off in total, 4 from target. Now off to the hen party to forget about food for the weekend! Will be back Monday! Xx

super loss well done
enjoy!!!!! have a fab time x

Just catching up with your diary. Well done on the loss! xx

Hi ladies I'm back! Had the best weekend for my friends hen party. Loved eating out and having a fair few drinks on the nights out as I don't normally go out much as my kids are little. All weekend with the girls have eaten what I want but all normal portions and nothing too bad as they are all girls who are naturally quite slim so don't really go food crazy.

So been feeling quite smug about hopefully not doing too much damage. Then since I've been home I've eaten like an absolute p-i-g!!!!

Had brunch out- 3 buttermilk pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. Yum!

Then I got home and have had

2x pain au chocolate
2x slice of fruit toast with Lurpak light
2x piece of dairy milk puddle (thank you Shez for introducing me to these!)

Roast chicken with the skin!
Mini baked potato with garlic butter
2x mini Yorkshire puddings
Carrot and swede mash
Broccoli, green beans, mini sweetcorn
Bread sauce
Gravy

I am so stuffed! Have just gone crazy. It's partly due to tiredness as two nights staying out past 2am drinking has taken it's toll! I always crave sugar and stodgy food when I'm exhausted. And partly greed due to given myself the weekend off...

Realised I'm not going to be able to weigh till Tuesday as I like to weigh first thing before breakfast and I won't have time in the morning as I am starting work at 5am...yawn :(.

But ready to start again tomorrow. Have sadly missed my porridge breakfast.

I go on holiday on May 28th so ideally I would love to get down to the magic 9 st by then, but if not if I could maintain the 9st 4lbs I'm currently at then I would be happy too as my clothes are fitting much nicer now.

I'm feeling so much better about myself having lost a bit of weight now, and so just want to maintain it instead of going back up again like I've done numerous times in the past.

Anyhow am rambling on now. Will be back with my diaries again from tomorrow x

Omg amba all that food sounds delicious, my mouths watering, looks like you have had a fantastic weekend, and you deserve a blow out, especially it being for a hen weekend. Hope you manage your 9st goal.
I would love to be 9st 4lb.......im jealous lol xxxxxx

Aww thank you ladies.

I know in the grand scheme 9st 4lbs is light and makes me size 10 now so I'm so pleased.

I guess I know when I lose track i put on easily so trying not to go back to my old ways as I feel so much better.

I carry all my weight on my tummy and face with skinny legs and bum. I'm a weird shape!

Back