Yo-Yo's Celebrity Slim diet

Day 8 - Saturday 7th March

I had a really busy day yesterday - I love busy days, means there's less chance of me falling off the diet wagon. My eldest son was a ball boy for Bradford City Football Club, and we won 5-0! Then I had to take him to a party at an indoor footie centre and didn't see point in going home so stayed there before I knew it I had been out of the house for six hours.

1. Chocolate Shake.

2. 1 x baby bel.

3. Packet of fridge raiders.

4. Hot Chocolate from Machine (to warm myself up) and half a bag of quavers (still cant resist food if it's plonked right under my nose!)

5. Stir-fry with 140g Turkey Breast and some Mattesson's sausage (to make up calories)

Total for day: 990
Carbs: 66.1g (25.3%)
Protein: 87g (35.5%)
Fat: 42.8g (39.2%).

Day 9 - Sunday 8th March

1. Shake. (banana, my favourite!)

2. Fridge Raiders, Salad, Mayonnaise.

3. Satsuma.

4. Fridge Raiders.

5. Pork joint with vegetables and gravy.

Total: 1052
Protein: 76.9g (29.4%)
Carbs: 57.9g (20.7%)
Fat: 58g (49.9%)

I had a sneaky weigh in today and was 0.6lbs down on yesterday! I hope some more comes off this week because I have read that the second week weightlosses are very small.

We also have a birthday at work tomorrow most likely equalling cream cakes, so I will allow myself one of those

keep it up and i have to say you may have an addiction to fridge raiders
lol

keep it up and i have to say you may have an addiction to fridge raiders
lol

I know! When you eat them straight from the bag it's almost like eating a packet of crisps.......Except they're made of chicken and not potatoes and don't taste like crisps ROFL

well if its keeping control of your cravings and helping you lose weight then you cant complain =].

Day 10 - Monday 9th March.

In double days already.....still 14st 3lbs on scales this morning...

1. 2 x boiled eggs, mayonnaise (yep - egg mayonnaise for breakfast!)

2. Stir-Fry, Blue Dragon Sauce, 150g prawns,

3. Fridge Raiders.

4. 1 x chocolate mini bite (see my iron willpower! I limited myself to one tiny mini bite and it didn't force me to eat 37 others).

5. Shake.

6. Tuna steak, 150g prawns, salad, mayonnaise.

total: 1137
Protein: 132g (48%)
Carbs: 63.5g (21.6%)
Fat: 37.2g (30.4%)

I absolutely LOVE fridge raiders!

What's your fave flavour?! haha

You are doing a great job by the way!

When's your next weigh in?

x

Hello ladies! My favourite flavour is the green packet - I think it's sweet chilli - but Sadly Morrisons didn't have any when I went down for my supply yesterday so just had to get yellow, red and blue ones but I like them all! I like all food - you don't get a figure like this by not eating LOL.

Scarymary - yes, I am indeed on just one pack per day. That's why I feel a bit of a cheat coming on here, but everyone is just so nice. I went to the Australian boards and I read an awful lot of messages on there. One of the questions was: "how many calories should I be eating per day?" (answer was 1250) and the other was "how many grams of carbs should I be eating per day" (answer less than 150g). I've always believed that calorie counting was the best way (for me) to lose weight but I've always ended up starving by lunchtime and ended up caving in. When I heard about CS I knew that I had done well with shakes by doing Lighter Life so decided to do it. After a couple of days and the hunger pangs had died down, I decided to drop to one shake and five meals per day which gives me around 1100-1200 calories. It seems to be working so far in that I am sticking to it because I am not being hungry. My carb count is consistently low (in fact, ironically it's only as high as it is because of the one shake LOL) and my intake of protein has gone up. I am really enjoying this way of eating and I feel that I can stick to it. Like I said, I guess I should really shift my diary over to the calorie counters board, but I am still having one shake per day and adopting some of the CS principles so I'd like to stick around.

Day 11 - Tuesday 10th March - 0.2lbs off today, taking me to 14st 2.8lbs

1. Small slice of Victoria Sponge birthday cake (despite only having about 30 people in our office, we seem to have birthdays every other day!).

2. 2 x boiled eggs and mayonnaise.

3. Tuna steak, salad, mayonnaise.

4. Shake.

5. Tuna steak, salad, mayonnaise (I flipping well love tuna steaks I do - Farmfoods sell 6 for £4.50, and they are big enough to just have the one, so they last for ages).

6. 2 x babybels (no fridge raiders today - had to decide between them and cheese).

Total: 1136
Carbs: 55.4g (18.6%)
Protein: 127.6g (45.7%)
Fat: 44.4g (35.7%)

and I'm still drinking my two litres of water with sugar free squash

Day 12 - Wednesday 11th March

Really felt like caving in today and this was the worst day yet. I was very bored at work and my big problem is boredom eating. I'd eaten all my food for the day by 10:30am!!! I was a bit hungry so had to buy out, so I went to a local cafe and got a ham salad - it was massive and took me ages to eat - anyway I don't think I'm going to be hungry enough to need an evening meal so I will just have a shake instead.

1. Fridge Raiders.

2. Babybel.

3. Fridge Raiders.

4. Baby bel.

5. Ham salad and mayonnaise.

6. Shake

(Had to estimate the salad so I hope I have over estimated)

Total for day: 1057
Carb: 50.8 (18.4%)
Protein: 90.7 (34.9%)
Fat: 53.9g (46.7%)

Also was forced on a half hour hike today as I had to walk from my work to hubby's work to pick my car up as his is at the garage and I was flipping shattered! I'd better have lost weight this week!

Day 13 - Thursday 12th March

Sorry for late update. Well I was a bit naughty yesterday in that I deviated from the 'acceptable' foods.

Breakfast: 3 x scrambled eggs (they did a butty run at work).

Lunch: Another salad from local greasy spoon cafe but I had a slice of quiche with it. This was massive (real man sized portions) but it kept me full up for the rest of the day so I didn't need any tea.

Evening: Strawberry shake

Did another half hour hike to pick up my car from Dh's work.

Total for day: 949
Carbs: 66.2 (27%)
Protein: 72.1 (31.3%
Fat: 42.8g (41.8%

Could be more, could be less, like I said its hard to work out shop bought meal calories.

I'm really on a roll at the moment with having willpower I hope it lasts a while yet

Week 2 official weigh in - 14st 1.2lbs!!!!! (2.4lbs off). Really pleased with this, that's 7.8lbs in two weeks and not once I have felt deprived, still on top of the world that I have had two full weeks without binge eating. I can't wait to be below the 14st mark.

Day 14 - Friday 13th March

1. Fridge Raiders.

2. Quiche, Salad, Egg, Mayonnaise.

3. Shake.

Total for day: 894
carbs: 66g (28.4%)
Protein: 68.4g (31.4%)
Fat: 38.9g (40.2%).

For the past couple of days I have been eating below 1100 so I am going to try and get back on track and eat all of my calories. I don't want to risk my body clinging onto the calories cos it thinks we're in the middle of a famine LOL. It's just hard while I am not hungry to eat for the sake of eating.

Weekly stats:
Avg Cals: 1030
Carbs: 22.6%
Protein: 37%
Fat: 40.4%

Well done, Anne-Marie! :)

I'm sure you will get below 14st in no time!

Love Lisa :D

well done you =] its giving me inspiration for my 2nd weigh in!

Day 15 - Saturday 14th March

Oooh into week 3!

1. shake.

2. baby bel.

3. fridge raiders.

4. 30g nuts.

5. 30g nuts

6. tuna steak, salad, mayonnaise

7. Mini onion bhaji & mini samosa (nicked from husband's plate).

8. 3 x mint imperials.

total: 1135
carbs: 58g (19.8%)
Protein: 92.2g (32.9%)
Fat: 58.8g (47.3%)

Day 16 - Sunday 15th March

1. Tuna steak, mayonnaise, salad

2. Half a roast chicken, brussel sprouts, floret mix, gravy. (not sure how heavy the chicken was so I hope I have over estimated).

3. Aero Mousse

4. 2 x Cadbury Eclair sweets.

(it was only late on when ice-skating was on the telly that I remembered I hadn't had a shake...so I decided to have an Aero Mousse instead as a treat).

total: 1275
Carbs: 42.4g (12.6%)
Protein: 124.7g (39.5%)
Fat: 67.1g (47.9%).

Day 17 - Monday 16th March

1. Fridge Raiders.

2. 2 x baby bels.

3. Quiche, Salad, Mayonnaise.

4. Shake.

5. Tuna steak, salad, Mayonnaise.

Total: 1206
Carbs: 69.2g (22%)
Protein: 119.8g (40.6%)
Fat: 49g (37.4%)

Day 18 - Tuesday 17th March

1. Fridge Raiders.

2. Baby bels x 2

3. Boaster's Biscuit.

4. Quiche, Salad, Mayonnaise.

5. Shake.

Total: 1032
Carbs: 72.9g (27.2%)
Protein: 76.4g (30.4%)
Fat: 47.4g (42.4%).

Decided not to have an evening meal as I wasn't hungry so just had a shake, but yesterday I had picked a bit at the kid's leftover's and not recorded it, so I am making it up today.

I really wish people would start noticing! Only one person at work knows I am on a diet, I haven't told anyone else and even though I think I can tell that I have lost half a stone, no one else seems to be able to tell.

Day 19 - Wednesday 18th March

1. Fridge Raiders.

2. 2 x Babybel's

3. Quiche, Salad, Mayonnaise.

4. 1 x teacake biscuit/bun/whatever (those marshmallowey things).

5. 1 x cadbury eclair sweet.

total: 1040
Protein: 59.8g (23.5%)
Carbs: 73.7g (27.1%)
Fat: 55.8g (49.4%)

First time since I started this plan that my carb intake has been more than my protein intake.

Back