Yoghurts

snowbunny

Hello, quick question, apart from Muller light yoghurts which are free (apart from some of the new ones) what other yoghurts are free to eat that do not contain aspartame? My mum has joined SW and cant have aspartame as it triggers her migraines.

Can anyone help? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I eat activia fat free yogurts...i dont think they have aspartame in....im tryin to avoid it too!! Im gonna have to double-check them though!!

What about weightwatchers yoghurts, are they free? They are very low fat and only a point each. I have a few in my fridge and starting SW plan tomorrow!

I know that the Shape satisfaction yoghurts are free and very filling, but I have no idea if they have that ingredient in them.

0% greek yogurt is free and has no sweeteners or flavourings at all so she could add whatever she likes to them.

I think they all contain aspartame. She'd be better off sticking to the fat free natural yogurt and adding her own fruit. It's better for you too.

She'd probably find it easier/quicker to find a list of aspartame free yogurts, and then narrow down ones from the list that are free on SW. Might be quicker than doing it the other way round?

Good luck
x

Back