Yogurt Intolerance

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tara40, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have noticed when I have eaten fruit flavoured yogurt my stomach bloats (even with Shape Bio) and hurts like hell.

Anyone else experience this. So far I have noticed it with 3 different types of yoghurt:

Shape 0%
    Muller Mini Corner
    Creamfields low fat fruit flavoured

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep I used to be like that with Activia, I think it's something to do with the bio thingy's they put in.

I was going to suggest you tried bog standard low fat yogurts with out the bividous things in but you've tried muller, mmmmmmm not too sure what could be causing the bloating. You could stick to low fat yogurts & add your own fruit.

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    sweetener is known to cause bloating in some, so maybe its worth either having less of them or going plain.

I love Easiyo yoghurt, its got nothing added at all (you make it yourself!) and it does work out a bit cheaper if you eat a lot. The slimmers yoghurt is free on sw. xx

5. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for your replies. At the moment i am trying different brands of yogurts to see what happens. i used to be able to eat the muller yogurts and now they are going back to their original formula they might be okay. the muller that i ate the other day was a fruit corner.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.