Yogurts? Which do people eat?

jude88

I know this thread has come up again and again but Iv tried natural yogurt, Greek yogurt, grimace frais and I can't stomach any of them! What do u all eat? X

I love yogurt, but since Dukan I have stuck with 0% Total, I could eat it all day long (pausing for the odd steak of course). No flavouring, no dreaded sweeteners, just as it is, lovely. It is far too expensive though.

I eat vanilla mullers yum no stalls yet but will stop if I do. I too can'tstomach total or ff

Last edited:
I love 0% Total, its thick and creamy. I am lucky, I dont taste whatever people dont like about sweeteners so I put sweetener and lemon flavouring in mine. I also love the muller light fat free greek style coconut with a hint of vanilla (my favourite!) and the honeyed peach. I find these dont taste like ff at all, but then I am fat because my taste buds are wierd!!;)
Just remember if you go for fruit ones, you are allowed a maximum of 2 per day (I take it to mean the125g ones) and none if you are stagnating.

Im ok with whatever as long as i can flavour it, i over done it with the jelly crystals this morning though :/

I dont eat muller or anything flavoured etc, they really do contain too much sugar!

Everyone's different some things are ok with some but stall others it's really trial and error I've been fine on them for 3 months but just keep an eye in for a few weeks see how you get on and change if need to :) hope you find one you like x

I love Alpro soya yogurt it tastes very creamy and doesn't have that sour taste to it, it also makes the best mousse when mixed with sugar free jelly, very yum. I never stalled eating it but then again i don't think I eat more than half a tub/day.

I like Total 0%, with sweetener and caramel dukan flavouring as a pud, or just on its own on my rhubarb.

But as a change ( and cos total is so expensive) I also have yeo valley 0% plain - that has no added fruit or sugars.

Now I'm in stab I can also have Fruit yoghurts, but I stick to things like activia 0% peach or raspberry. Find them very sweet now though.

Definitely plain soya yoghurt for me, enjoy it plain but also sometimes flavour it with a wee bit of sweetener/flavouring.

I love plain yoghurt as I love the bitterness of it. I can understand why some don't like it though! I make my own yoghurt with the Lakeland yoghurt maker. I find I can eat loads of it without stalling because all that goes into it is skimmed milk.

I make my own yogurt and use it for loads. For breakfast I put a tspn of sweetner in it and a half teaspoon of flavourigns. it does have a completely different taste to the ones in asda....its not as tart.

But....I do like a pot of FF greek yogurt occasionally from Asda.

I have total 0% with a tsp of sweetner, oatbran and a drop of vanilla essence! I never used to have yogurt but I love this! X

I like to use the WW, and shape yogurts.
But a new favourite is the Fage 0% total

In the morning to kick start the day i would have around 200g of the yogurt mixed in with coffee
get the caffine buzz from a strong cup of coffee in a delicious way :)

The way i make this is to mesure a strong cup of coffee like usual with a tad of sweetner., then add a tiny bit of water enough for it to dizolve
mix through the yogurt and set in the fridge till ready to eat

If am having spicy meals such as aubergine dish i would mix in garlic,herbs
Salmon would give it herbs & lemon juice/zest.

love it quite versitile

I think il be avoiding any sugary yogurts for a while as im stalling :(

Tried putting sweetners and flavourings but doesn't seem to take the taste away :-( maybe I'l just not have yogurts lol x

Back