Yooo hoooo - SLimssea.....

Yep slimseaa come out wherever your are.

Yep, wish she would - I've missed her being around too.

Hi All, i am soooooooo sorry! I haven't had internet access for a while & haven't been to work for the last few days! I am now back online! I do apologise, I have been so frsutrated by it and have missed you all soooooo much!

Thank you my dear MM friends for your concern, i really do appreciate it and am lucky that you all care! I am soooo sorry for worrying you all!

I am also staying round my parents house, so haven't been to see my LLC (but have my 1 months supply of food), so will not be getting weighed by her as i will be commuting to work for the next 3-4 weeks from mum and dad's (as i still don't drive) and my Hubby is on an intensive 5 weeks training for a new job!

Love you all !

Blond Logic can you tell me how to get a ticker?

Blond Logic can you tell me how to get a ticker?

Hi Thai...

If you click on my ticker, or anyones, it will open up a new window at Ticker.com. There is a button to CREATE A NEW TICKER. Click on that and then you register your details, select your bar and slider. Then when you are satisfied with the one yo have, click on next or save - can't rememeber. I think its next, and ther eyou will find the HTML code. You choos the one that says for posting in forums, etc., and copy that code. Then come back to this site. Click on USER CP. Then select EDIT SIGNATURE. You then past the Ticker Code in your signature.

Hope that helps. There is also a thread about tickers in the tech support part of the forum if you run into trouble.

Good luck!

:)

Back