YOOOO HOOOO to all you 2009ers back for 2011!!!

1lb sounds good to me, that's 2 packs of butter.....xx

It definately sounds alright to me too, seeing as I fell off the wagon and put 4 of those back on..... grrrrr!!

Chica, hope you're OK... please come out and play!

xxx

NOW I remember why I wasn't strict with weighing myself regularly - I looked at myself upstairs in the mirror this morning and thought I could see a difference, then walked downstairs and got on the scales (after a week of having around 1200 calories per day) and have actually gone up by 2lbs!!!!! :confused: What's all that about? :eek: It's things like that that can make you think 'Bah, what's the point? If I'm going to go up 2lbs by being good, I may just as well pig out :p'
However, although it spoilt my day for about 5 minutes, doing CD has made me get my head around the fact that this is probably 'false' weight and that I can't possibly have overeaten by 2lbs worth of calories this week.
I think I've learned therefore not to rely on the numbers on the scales to dictate my mood
They lie, they lie ;)

Last edited:
Hey everyone sorry been awol again work has been all consuming this week my brain has gone into meltdown - Ive barely known my name this week never mind being able to string a sentence together or come on here.
Things are getting sorted in work and hopefully will be alot calmer this week.

Unfortunately I havent been on plan either. BUT when I got on the scales yesterday I had lost another 2lbs from Monday so I have obviously made some sensible choices:eek: NOT but have cut down portion sizes.

PMT carb cravings have kicked in this weekend but I have counted my shakes and I have 21 left so thats a weeks worth.

My HB and I will probably be booking a holiday tonight so that will help give me another kick up the arse to get started and stick to it.

thankyou for all popping in to say hi and see how Im doing. Will try and read all your diaries while Im watching Dancing on Ice tonight - dreaming that one day I can be that slim and graceful on the ice!!!! LOL:rolleyes::rolleyes:

graceful is not in my repertoire I had to leave ballet as I was more like the fairy from Willo the wisp (for those of you old enough to remember it! for those who aren't........
willo-mavis.jpg

keep up the good work everyone and I will hopefully be back on that wagon/sledge in no time
xxx

Lol Jess, I sympathise with you, I was banned from ballet/tap after just one lesson for being "like a fairy elephant" I was 5 years old. The PC brigade wouldnt let that happen these days :D

Hope work is better for you this week and well done on 2lbs down. Brilliant!

Hey Jess........
Just wanted to pop on to say Hello..... so great to see you here.. Mind you I havent been around for a while either..
Hope all is going well for you hon........ hope you got your holiday booked its always so good to have something to aim for..
We are going away next month so aim to lose some pounds before then!!!!
Good luck hon ........
xxxxxxxxxx

Well done Jess on the 2lbs! Great start, and that's without sticking to plan so I bet you can do even better this week if you decide to SS/810 it. The holiday should be a great incentive, where did you book in the end? Sounds like you've had a bit of a mad week, so hope the next one is calmer and better!

xxx

Good luck for this week Jess, a holiday is a big incentive to lose a bit of weight... where are you going?

So that's 3lbs gone altogether and you haven't really been concentrating - a result!! Hope things are a bit better for you now. x

Please don't vanish Jess...

xxx

Sorry again for going awol:ashamed0005: - seems to be my theme at the moment! Here I have a lovely brand new laptop so I can come on here at any time without having to turf the kids off the pc, but I just havent had a spare minute these last few days and when I have my brain is still in meltdown.

Its all work related. Without going into too many details my workload has doubled on the same hours and within the amount of cases I have had to become best friends with social services due to the amount of issues. But the issues are things I cant sort instantly and will be ongoing and obviously very mentally draining.

Things will calm down I know and I just wish it was 6 months down the line and I was back in control of everything. Sadly at the moment Im not but am slowly getting there working methodically through it all but it just seems to be taking forever..............

Diet wise well every morning starts out well and Im really doing well with water and enjoying my hot choc shake for breakfast but thats about as far as it gets. Most times Im that busy in work going from one appointment to the next and it will get to 2.15 and I have got the shakes cos my blood sugar is through the floor and I will have had my hot choc shake at 8.15a.m. so its FAR too long to leave it I know and Ive got tetras for work to make it into a hot choc but if Im out and about on appointments then I cant access a kettle and I just cant stomach the choc tetra cold :sign0137::9529:

Actually while I'm typing this I have had a brainwave I suppose I could take a flask of boiling water and my big mug in the car with me and then it wont matter Im not in the office.

Thankyou for all calling in on my thread and Im going to get DS from one of his clubs in a bit and then once I have got them both to bed I will come back online and have a proper catch up with everyone.

I have got the blinking munchies aswell with having PMT but trying my best to resist. I think even if I can do 1000 plan and have 2 a day or 1 a day and 1500 plan then that will help towards my hols.

We have now booked we go on June 17th to center parcs for 1 week so am really excited. We normally only go for 4 days so the extra 3 will be lovely. We went last summer and I was this weight and yes I enjoyed it but had to have the humiliation of doing cheerleading with my then 8yr old daughter. I was going to just watch but there were other mums there and there were some that were heavily pregnant so I had no excuse but I definitely dont want to feel like that again.

'see you' all later and keep up the good work
xxx

Last edited:
WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHH!!:eek::eek::eek:

I blink for 2 short months and the forum has gone from dead to rocking and I missed it!!

I can't believe the old 2009 gang has reunited again! It so nice to "see you all" and I'm now going to spend the rest of my evening reading through your diaries!:grouphugg:

In November I had put on around 7lbs since 2009, but Christmas has seen the return of another 7lbs so I have around a stone to lose. I'm following WW at the moment as I can't afford CD nor do I think I could cope with it at the moment as work is manic.

It's good to see you all back - Let's make this year the year we all get back into shape. Remember how good we all felt as we reached maintenance a couple of years ago - Let's go there again together! :talk017:

Off for a quick walkies as I'm being bullied by the dog - will be back in 15 to catch up with you all!

I'm so excited!:bliss:

Morning Miss JessRabbit, sounds like you are doing well! Woo hoo to another 2lbs! Hello Julie, how lovely to see you after all this time... hope all is well with you!

xxx

WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHH!!:eek::eek::eek:

I blink for 2 short months and the forum has gone from dead to rocking and I missed it!!

I can't believe the old 2009 gang has reunited again! It so nice to "see you all" and I'm now going to spend the rest of my evening reading through your diaries!:grouphugg:

In November I had put on around 7lbs since 2009, but Christmas has seen the return of another 7lbs so I have around a stone to lose. I'm following WW at the moment as I can't afford CD nor do I think I could cope with it at the moment as work is manic.

It's good to see you all back - Let's make this year the year we all get back into shape. Remember how good we all felt as we reached maintenance a couple of years ago - Let's go there again together! :talk017:

Off for a quick walkies as I'm being bullied by the dog - will be back in 15 to catch up with you all!

I'm so excited!:bliss:

Good to see you Herewego and well done for only gaining a stone!!! I've managed to gain nearly all mine back.......grrrrrrrr but we will all get there x

Back