York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

Crikey let's hope me and Mandy don't have a room next to Sarah and Izzy.....lol;) Mind you Mandy says I snore too... I think she tells fibs though...;):D

So pleased your a definate Isobel and how drop dead gorgeous are you lookin in your new profile pic.... it's stunnin...:D:D

I won't be at target by end Sept but will be lookin a whole lot better than today.... can't wait....:D

Hey guys, think I might be up for this one as will be back from hols in time now! Just need someone to share with though!!!

xx

Hey guys, think I might be up for this one as will be back from hols in time now! Just need someone to share with though!!!

xx

Hey hun,i would be interested in sharing with you if you wanted to go? Let me no

Hey guys, anyone know of an alternative cheapish hotel near to the Ibis, as its completely fully booked :( boo hoo! why couldnt we pick somewhere with gd availability! tsk xx

Debz dilemma.....wot should I do.com ???

here's the thing - all booked for the York meet - flights and Ibis hotel BUT OH has just told me that he's whisking me away for 2 days - 25th & 26th Sept....

Anyway - do you think it would be worthwhile changing my flight (can do that for £25)..to the Saturday morning and coming for the one night ? or wot ? help....dunno what to do now......:confused:

so many comin to this meet that I really wanna come....

Debz xx

Last edited:
awww hun, have you told him about the meet? could he not arrange for a week earlier or later? I don't know the answer I'm afraid but mine is whisking me away in a month and I know his intentions... IYKWIM!

Maybe try just talking to him about it and explaining that you have it booked and it can't be rearranged, see what he says? x

Isis...aka Lacey :) (definite-staying at home!..lol)
Mich..aka Michelle:) (definite Ibis booked Fri & Sat:D)
Debz32....aka Debz :) (definite maybe)
DQ...aka Sheree (definite trying to make it!)
Mandy (definate Ibis booked Fri & Sat:D)
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil Fri and Sat - booked Ibis
Irene
Rainbow aka Vicky
Taz
CanI aka Vicky, deffo possibility, just depends on work etc
Westiegirl aka Sarah BOOKED INTO IBIS Fri/Sat - sharing with Isobel (poor moo! hahahah)
Htpink aka Hels
Summerskye aka Sharon - booked Ibis (Friday/Sat)
Isobel - BOOKED INTO IBIS Fri/Sat -sharing with Westie - whoohooo!!!
Nce1(mandi) Booked Isis fri/sat
Karen and Jimmy
Cat - kitteh
Lisa Marie
GaynorEm & O/H - booked Ibis (Fri & Sat) yeha :D

Oh Issy,

I just LOVE your new avatar! It's gorgeous.

Right who got the last room at the Ibis then!

After having such a great time at the Glasgow meet I thought I might come along to this one but it seems that the hotel is full.
Does anyone know a hotel near to the Ibis? Its years since I have been to York.

Jac

Right who got the last room at the Ibis then!

After having such a great time at the Glasgow meet I thought I might come along to this one but it seems that the hotel is full.
Does anyone know a hotel near to the Ibis? Its years since I have been to York.

Jac

LOL! I know ... there were plenty of rooms last time I looked. :cool: Checked an hour ago and they were all booked up.

the premier inn which is close by is also fully booked as well!Oh why didn't I book it weeks ago!

there must be something going on in York... anyone know if theres a special event happening? x

Apparently not I did ask the guy at the ibis and he said there was nothing in his events calendar

Ok, have just checked 6 other hotels, all are full, even the expensive ones. I don't think I will be coming. Sorry gang!

Think I'm going to wait till closer to the date and see if they have any cancelations,and if not find somewhere else.There are plenty of hotels so will def get a room somewhere

Think I'm going to wait till closer to the date and see if they have any cancelations,and if not find somewhere else.There are plenty of hotels so will def get a room somewhere

Great to hear you're coming.:D

Back