York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

Yes, she is Sandy! Whether she likes it or not.:D.

Definitely missed seeing you this weekend... you missed a good one.

AJ

I really wish I could have gone, the annoying thing is by the time I realised that with a few bits of financial juggling I probably could manage, it was too late to get time off work.

Will definitely be at one soon!

Amanda Jayne ... I LUB You!
:hug99:

You are such a sweetie. Beautiful inside and out ... you looked so fresh, gorgeous and flighty on the weekend ... I want some of what you're on!!

Can't wait to see you again ... you are soooooo.... lovely.

Do you mean ME??!?!?!
Aw shucks, I'm blushing...or is it a hot flush?

I hope you are in a better place this week, I'm glad you are taking the pressure off yourself a bit. We can be our own worst enemy sometimes. Perhaps we should try being our own best friend for a change. Like for example, you should stand in front of a mirror and recite your lovely comments about me, to yourself.

Think about it...

AJ

I really wish I could have gone, the annoying thing is by the time I realised that with a few bits of financial juggling I probably could manage, it was too late to get time off work.

Isn't it always the way, Sandy. It must be awkward sometimes doing shifts which are planned so long in advance. Still, it means you'll have extra saved up for the next meet...

AJ

Come to Bournemouth!! In fact, make a weekend of it with your friend! :D

Back