You are all amazing

vixhicks

I'm off. Not strong enough for CD at the moment and very down in the dumps which is causing problems with hubby and I.

The only thing I am going to miss about the diet (other than losing weight obviously) - YOU LOT! You're great and without you I wouldn't have been able to get through a week (of which I am very proud - one of my life's great acheivements!).

Good luck in your continued weight loss - you're such an inspiration. Sniff. Feeling all emotional.

Cheerio
xx

Aaw Vix, sorry to see you go but obviously you have to do what is right for you and your family. Take care and good luck

you don't have to leave honey :D we'll still be here :)

sorry that cd wasn't for you. don't give up on your journey!!

abz xx

you don't need to get upset babes. how about trying one of the higher plans with food if you don't want to leave cd all together?

i've done the 1000 plan and it's fab :D and the losses are good :)

have a look in the booklet.

abz xx

Sorry to see you go, hun - but as I said on your other thread, we'll support you, whatever you decide to do. :grouphugg:

Hope you find the way that works for you soon. Take care.

I agree with the others, I would try one of the higher calorie plans but stay on CD. I'm HATING not having any food and thinking of doing the same because having the shakes even if i'm adding food is still giving me some degree of control, as to if I was just 'let loose' on eating iykwim. Good luck with whatever you decide x x

Awww hun

I love CD and it works so well for me but only as i am in the right "head space" for it. If you are not there metally then no diet will work for you.

If you are struggling and can do with just a evening meal then as others have suggested one of the CD higher plans may be ideal for you.

Good luck

Im sorry you have decided to leave and understand that trying to diet and stick to it is a hard battle and I also understand about the problems it causes in the home! Its difficult enought to stick at this without the hassle of husbands!!!! But you do what you have to do and maybe trying an alternative will suit you. Whatever you do good luck in your journey xx:)

Aww I just typed on your other post saying hang in there!!
this diet isnt for everyone and obviously right now its not for you . but it may be when the time is right.
Keep smiling its no point doing something that will make you miserable!!
Take care of yourself xx

Just because you've left the diet you don't need to abandon the board!

CD or not, pop in and let us know how you are getting on. We won't castigate you for not being a shaker.

Sorry to hear that Vix, but do pop back and forth and chat now and again - you won't be exiled! You have to do what's right for you, and we all understand that, we've all been there remember? Lots of luck on whatever path you choose XXX

Back