You just know...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
You know when it gets to WI day you just *know* that you're going to have a gain or sts!? Well it's WI day tomorrow and I'm sure I've gained this week. I must admit, that I've not *quite* been 100%, about 97% really. OH convinced me to have half a frozen pizza for dinner, and some icecream after on Friday :( and I think im going to pay the price...

Anywho, I need a plan for next week to kick start my loss, Even without bad food I seem to get stuck around 178lbs for a while :( Does anyone have any tips? I'm going to leave out bread next week as that sometimes helps. Xx

Hi Mate

Have you ever done a SAS log?
You can get these from your consultant and they basically allow you to analyse everything you ate, your reasons for eating, potential danger areas and how you can get around them. They are also quite telling if you are ever going off plan without meaning too.

I do these every now and then just to refocus me- they really help

The other option is success express for a bit of a kick start if you think you could handle the restrcitions of it

xxx

How about all red days and a speed food challenge.
My downfall is picking and little bits of this and that and this time of year is dangerous because if you get too lax, there's lots of yumminess around.

Well 97% is very good, so I hope that you get a loss.
Are you going for any body magic awards? Maybe that could help give you a boost.
Cutting out bread is definately worth a try, it may take two weeks to make a difference though.

Good Luck for your weigh in.

Hey, well...

I'm veggie, so no red days.
I am doing this alone and my BOptimisy membership expired yesterday (renewing in 2 weeks).
I write everything down in a diary and apart from that 1meal, I've stuck to plan.
With regards to exercise, I try to go out walking every day but it's hard with a toddler!

I'll give speed foods a go, though I eat a lot already so probably don't need more! Lol

I drink 2L of water atleast, every day.

I just feel like because of that damn pizza it's ruined, guess I'll find out tomorrow!! eek!
Thanks for the ideas :) xxx

I often do red days and have no meat but use it as a way of stopping me overdoing the pasta/potatoes/rice.
I use eggs and quorn sausages, mince etc.

I usually know if I've put on too.
I feel I have gained this week, but thats ok...This journey is all ups and downs for me...I lost 3.5lb last week and thats unheard of for me, I usually lose 1 or 2lb, then gain, so I am sure I have gained...Hey ho!!
I will get there in the end, I am determined and as long as I stay determined I shall get there no matter how long it takes.
I am a 1/3 into my weight loss amount...

Give yourself a pat on the back for the losses you get, but don't beat yourself up if you gain...It happens.....Keep your chin up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for weigh in

Back