you know, that face.palm moment?..

Treenire

loves stripes!
well, i had a major face.palm moment just now. usually on a morning i weight out my cheese(a) for lunch and dinner etc. well my brandnew shiny kitchen scales came, digital(new toy YAYYYYY!) anyway, i thought i already knew the weight of the cheese so popped it on the new scales...it was only half the daily allowence! tried it again on the old scales and it still read 1oz!!!! so, ive been underweighing EVERYTHING for months! a matchbox size of cheese is soooo satisfying :cool:

bet you were happy knowing you were under weighing, I did that with my cereal 28g then looked at my book and it should be 30g those 2 g mean a lot ha ha

i was so happy! lol those extra grams make so much difference! made my bacon, mushroom and tomato omellette taste sooo much better lol

We know we are on S W when we get excited about a few grams. You have to be on it to understand:D

lol! i think if it was ther other way around, id need a foam hand for an epic face.palm lol

LOL - I always remember when my daughter started doing SW and helped herself to a bowl of Alpen and filled a large deep soup powl up with it - I told her to take it out and re weigh it and she was gutted at the egg cup full she was allowed lol x

LOL - I always remember when my daughter started doing SW and helped herself to a bowl of Alpen and filled a large deep soup powl up with it - I told her to take it out and re weigh it and she was gutted at the egg cup full she was allowed lol x

Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lolol!!!!!! aw, i remember pre slimming world i did that with cocco pops lol ah.. those days are long gone now.

I love/d (past tense) multi cherios. Could eat a full box of them. Also sugar puffs just by themselves like popcorn. Oh must stop this train of thought, re train to think of my 35g of porridge oats tomoz. Mmmmmmmmmm with almond milk ha ha.

ooooo, never tried almond milk! does it need to be syned?

ooooo, never tried almond milk! does it need to be syned?

Does anyone know if this almond milk is good for good cholesterol levels. My cholesterol is good but the ratio good to bad is not so good since I started sw as there's such little fat I. The diet incl good fat which is needed for good cholesterol I wondered if this will help I'm swapping cereal bars for olive oil on hexb but don't think this will be enough on its own

Does anyone know if this almond milk is good for good cholesterol levels. My cholesterol is good but the ratio good to bad is not so good since I started sw as there's such little fat I. The diet incl good fat which is needed for good cholesterol I wondered if this will help I'm swapping cereal bars for olive oil on hexb but don't think this will be enough on its own
honestly, ive no clue lol... but i would hope. i love using olive oil as a hex b mainly becoz if i dont my skin is unbelievably dry (weird eh).

oooo coco shreddies! i may need to try those! =D

apparently its high in omega 3 fatty acids and has no saturated fat so it should help your levels.

xx

apparently its high in omega 3 fatty acids and has no saturated fat so it should help your levels.

xx

Back