You look great!

sunshine1

Wondered if anyone else suffered from this?

People really start noticing your weight loss and start commenting on how great you're looking....woohoo, makes you feel good but.........

when they start commenting, i get it in my head that i can sort of start treating myself with food.

Think i am saying in my head that "i've done well and a wee snack won't make any difference" grrrrr

It's not just this diet but any diet i have done in the past. I just go into sabotage mode.

I am really struggling with my thoughts.

Just wondered if anyone else gets like this or am i just a weirdo???;)

The comments always made me wanna do much better...not eat lolol

Everyones different though! :)

A slight change of your weight will be enough for people to notice....but its not your true goal is it....

Harsh...but its gotta be kept in the forefront of your mind at this stage.. xxxxx

Ah hun I'm the exact same, people say I look good an I get it into my
head that iv done enough an yep time to nibble...

This time I'm going to pretend everyone is trying to sabotage me and not listen!

It happens EVERY time I get to 14 and a half stone

this time it won't!

Keep goin chick think just how much BETTER the compliments will feel when you actualy feel them yourself xxx

I think I'm ok when I get into the 13's as people really comment then,yet I must remember that I originally went on this diet to get a healthy bmi-I really need to hang onto the fact when I get into the 13' again. x

i am the same your not alone , around 4 weeks ago i lost 20lbs on exante . People were saying how great i looked so in my head i didnt try any more and ate a drank what i liked . Then when i weighed i couldnt belive it i had put 11lbs back on . So what ive decided is when i get to a set target of a stone im going to treat my self to a glass of wine and i nice healthy meal then back to ssing the next day .

Hey sunshine, i can completly relate to what you said in this post. I've been doing scottish slimmers on and off for the past few years. I lost a stone and then i came off the diet with the view to doing it myself and saving the weekly fee but it didnt work at all. So i've been plodding along doing it myself at home the last few months and i lost a stone but then i started to get the "you look well" and "your looking much thinner" etc etc then i stopped the diet and put the stone back on. When will i ever learn lol. So im starting the cambridge plan on the 12th September, got my appointment with the local cambridge lady. This week i've got a few meals out and im away to glasgow next weekend so this is the last "eating food" week lol. Good luck with your loss :)

I actually find comments quite motivating to keep going, but everyone has their own personal reactions to what people say.

Try not to focus on what others say to you, and keep your eye on the end goal :)

Best of luck with the diet

Back