You look great!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sunshine1, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. sunshine1

sunshine1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Wondered if anyone else suffered from this?

People really start noticing your weight loss and start commenting on how great you're looking....woohoo, makes you feel good but.........

when they start commenting, i get it in my head that i can sort of start treating myself with food.

Think i am saying in my head that "i've done well and a wee snack won't make any difference" grrrrr

It's not just this diet but any diet i have done in the past. I just go into sabotage mode.

I am really struggling with my thoughts.

Just wondered if anyone else gets like this or am i just a weirdo???;)

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

Gilly
    Go with the thoughts you started with on this diet .
    Take all other peoples thoughts out of your head . BTW , you are doing so well .

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The comments always made me wanna do much better...not eat lolol

Everyones different though! :)

A slight change of your weight will be enough for people to notice....but its not your true goal is it....

Harsh...but its gotta be kept in the forefront of your mind at this stage.. xxxxx

5. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    Ah hun I'm the exact same, people say I look good an I get it into my
    head that iv done enough an yep time to nibble...

This time I'm going to pretend everyone is trying to sabotage me and not listen!

It happens EVERY time I get to 14 and a half stone

this time it won't!

Keep goin chick think just how much BETTER the compliments will feel when you actualy feel them yourself xxx

6. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think I'm ok when I get into the 13's as people really comment then,yet I must remember that I originally went on this diet to get a healthy bmi-I really need to hang onto the fact when I get into the 13' again. x

7. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i am the same your not alone , around 4 weeks ago i lost 20lbs on exante . People were saying how great i looked so in my head i didnt try any more and ate a drank what i liked . Then when i weighed i couldnt belive it i had put 11lbs back on . So what ive decided is when i get to a set target of a stone im going to treat my self to a glass of wine and i nice healthy meal then back to ssing the next day .

8. cazzabella78

cazzabella78 staying positive

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey sunshine, i can completly relate to what you said in this post. I've been doing scottish slimmers on and off for the past few years. I lost a stone and then i came off the diet with the view to doing it myself and saving the weekly fee but it didnt work at all. So i've been plodding along doing it myself at home the last few months and i lost a stone but then i started to get the "you look well" and "your looking much thinner" etc etc then i stopped the diet and put the stone back on. When will i ever learn lol. So im starting the cambridge plan on the 12th September, got my appointment with the local cambridge lady. This week i've got a few meals out and im away to glasgow next weekend so this is the last "eating food" week lol. Good luck with your loss :)

9. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I actually find comments quite motivating to keep going, but everyone has their own personal reactions to what people say.

Try not to focus on what others say to you, and keep your eye on the end goal :)

Best of luck with the diet

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.