You might be interested to know ....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Jillian Michaels (The biggest loser woman) isn't immune to a snacking fest despite her reputation!

Listening to one of her podcasts last night about snacking and she said that the night before she had a horrible pms evening, ate 7 oreo peanut butter cookies & white chocolate.

She said she tried all sorts of methods that usually work; cleaning teeth, sitting down with the cookies on a plate to eat, leaving 20mins after the first 2 cookies before she allowed herself more to see if the sugar took effect but she said nothing worked and she only stopped at 7 because thats all she had left in the house.

The difference being that she made herself get on her stair machine for an hour to work them off whereas im sure most of us wouldnt bother (no offence!).

I found it comforting to know that even people with her kind of reputation seem 'normal' when it comes to things like this :)

Its the last thing I think about is to work things off.........why waste the energy they produced hahaa.

Yeah, nice to see she is normal.

Yes great to hear! Thanks Tan x

Hmmmmm .... mixed feelings .... yes it's good to know someone like her can have times like that too.... but then unlike (most of) us will make herself work it off. But at the same time it seems to mean we never really come out the other side ... that there isn't really another side. But then I suppose those of us who've been 'maintaining' (as in going up and down a few lbs rather than a few sts) have come to that conclusion anyway ....

Interesting stuff, thanks Tan :) xx

Back