You must think I'm mad.......

lydia150970

Gold Member
But I'm back again ha ha ! :break_diet:

Not sure what the problem is...........think I feel out of sorts not doing WW, Ive been doing it for so long, on and off, I guess WW is my comfort zone and I feel uncomfortable and not very confident trying anything else. So I'm back on WW as of Tuesday. Obviously dieting is a bit difficult at the Moment with the glandular fever and no idea when I will be able to start exercising but I will just do the best I can in the mean time.

Its my birthday Monday so have a few meals out (If i can summon up the energy) otherwise takeaways the next few days, hence why I said Tuesday.

Think I might even start going back to meetings in a few weeks. Got to try and get my dieting mojo back!!

But I'm back again ha ha ! :break_diet:

Not sure what the problem is...........think I feel out of sorts not doing WW, Ive been doing it for so long, on and off, I guess WW is my comfort zone and I feel uncomfortable and not very confident trying anything else. So I'm back on WW as of Tuesday. Obviously dieting is a bit difficult at the Moment with the glandular fever and no idea when I will be able to start exercising but I will just do the best I can in the mean time.

Its my birthday Monday so have a few meals out (If i can summon up the energy) otherwise takeaways the next few days, hence why I said Tuesday.

Think I might even start going back to meetings in a few weeks. Got to try and get my dieting mojo back!!

Welcome back!! Nice to see you back!! We've missed seeing your food diary!!!

Sorry to hear your still not well, hope you start feeling better soon!

(an early) Happy Birthday for Monday! And good luck for the re-start! x

Hey :) ... welcome back! .... Im sure your mojo isnt far away .... I look forward to reading your diary again xxx

Welcome back Lydia. Feel better soon and good luck with the restart x

Back