You people need to make: Magic Oaty Pancakes

Very nice, had mine with grapes, strawberries and a banana.

ForumRunner_20130202_122846.png

I too can vouch for the pure amazingness of these pancakes ok they r

Sweet
Filling
Tasty
Easy
Quick
Fantastic basically I used frozen strawberries frozen raspberries defrosted overnight with sweetener and a little vanilla extract! The fruit gives a beautifull coulis and soft fruit lush! Then I had vanilla activist poured over them too 2 pancakes and that's me full! U MUST make these xx

Tried these this morning. I really had a problem with flipping them over so they ended up quite messy but they tasted lovely. I had mine with defrosted mixed berries. Will definitely try them again at some stage.

They were really filling not sure I'm going to need lunch!

Denise

Quite a few people from group make these in a waffle maker, think I might invest in one, as they always look good when done.

I don't use oat so simple, I use 35g of normal porridge oats.

I'm trying these for tomorrow!

I'm sorry this may of been answered already in previous pages, but how long does this mixture keep? I just made some (gorgeous by the way!!) But only used half the mixture. X

Wow! I finally made some this morning and they were lovely. First of all I cooked 3 small ones - I just dropped the mixture into the frying pan as I didn't have a suitable cutter and it was fine. I had these with some sliced banana and a level tsp of honey. Then, everyone else wanted some (how dare they?!) and I didn't fancy standing at the cooker faffing around with little ones so I just tipped the rest in and made one large one which, when cooked and golden, I just sliced into portions. I didn't want to use anymore Syns so I just sprinkled my piece with a little sweetener and squirted some lemon juice on. Delicious! It would have actually tasted sweet enough and yummy enough for my tastes with nothing else added to it tbh. x

Just made these and they were delicious. I have even ordered some davinci syrup to use on them as I imagine I'll be doing these a lot. My question is, do you think they would keep, either in the fridge of freezer?
Liz
X

Just made these and they were delicious. I have even ordered some davinci syrup to use on them as I imagine I'll be doing these a lot. My question is, do you think they would keep, either in the fridge of freezer?
Liz
X

I was just going to ask the same question, I'm not a morning person so would be great if they did then I could just warm them up. I've just made them for the first time, made 3 and couldn't wait to try them so ate them before making the last 3. Realised I hadn't added the sweetner so added it for the last 3 and think i preferred them without sweetner

I have made these twice now and I absolutely adore them. I add a little baking powder to make them light and they are absolutely delicious! I can't believe how full I feel... they certainly keep me going until lunchtime, sometimes beyond. Thank you for introducing me to them! :)

Back