you will think im stupid

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I am having today off as going to a party tonight and going to have diet coke rather then water,was going to give up totally but i still have shakes left and hopefully in the next week or two weeks i will get to goal and move up the steps:D
Miss my diet coke as you can have on ww:D-sad i no

Same here ! , i really find i need a good counsellor , not just someone who wants the cash , also runs out of things . I need lots of surrport .
I found at my SW meetings they were great one hour where everyone would get a clap and the winner would take home a prize for the biggest loss that week , really it was a big group . Hope you stay strong Gem !

Thanks very much,you too,i think that helps people if they get something back in the meeting ,like in my old ww,we had raffles,we all went for an xmas meal,i no cd is different as not a group wi
We can do it!!

Let's do it for us ! Are you just SS ? I am Just SS but i'm finding i'm picking , which now i need to call my CDC to get me back on track , but thats out of the Q . Think i'll call a friend lol

yes i am doing ss,if you wanted to call me fill free i would be your friend if you need any help or advice x

Gem , Aww thats really nice of you , and you know i will bare that in mind !! How are you feeling at the moment on SS do you think you are more stronger now , i feel abit better myself now just by doing some posts .

am the same as you, i had yesterday off (stupid i know 2 pound gaine :( ) but back on track today want to get out of the 14 stones asap.. lol ..

found a new cdc up here in leic she is Lovely.. can call her when ever i need to ( i wont i will just come on here) your all so supportive..

stick with it imagine what we will look like... :)

Back