Younger Trim

hiya all. i started lipotrim on the 25th April 2011 & i seen this site & thought i should join because it looks ideal to decuss with people who am getting on and see peoples progress. anyway seeing all your weight lose has been really good. So i thought i should start a thread for the younger lipotrimers if there is any.

i have found the lipotrim really easy to be honest with you. its so simple theres no way around it. Some of my family ask me have I ate anything & am like no. there would be no point because there isnt is there?

so yeah its bank hoilday this monday so i cant get my 1st weigh in so i have to weight till tuesday i will get back to you on how much i loose.

thanks for your time
Michael x

I prob dont qualify as "younger" anymore but welcome anyway!! LOL
This is a great place to check in and see how others are getting along as well as sharing any problems or concerns that you have. Good Luck with it!

Yup me neither, im 34 so no longer young lol but welcome and good luck x

welcome and good luck :)

hi michael

hope it's all going well for you so far. i've started today and can't wait to see results.

what are you classing as a young-un? under 25? (i'm 23)

I'm 26..........thats young........isnt it???? lol

I'm over on maintence but best of luck on this, you definitely seem to be in right frame of mind for it :)

Hi Michael, I new(ish) to this diet also.. Well Im on my 2nd week.. How are u finding it.. Oh yeah im 25 - please tell me im young!!!! haha Good luck anyway

hi m8, i'm now on day 3 and its all going good so far, bit of a killer with all my m8's going out over the bank hols but its all going to be worth it. everyone on here is being so supportive, just the encouragement we all need. good luck to you :O)

have all of you told family and friends about lipotrim or is it on the down low at the moment? i'm not sure whether i want to tell people or if that's going to make it harder knowing people are keeping an eye on me lol.

also; retailchick - of course 26 is young! :) how are you finding the maintenance? is it easier? harder? that's the bit i'm most scared about.

also; retailchick - of course 26 is young! :) how are you finding the maintenance? is it easier? harder? that's the bit i'm most scared about.

Hello :) Thanks........I just had a birthday so still trying to get used to being in my "late" twenties :D

Maintaining is the hardest part! I've maintained very well within a lb or 2 for the past 6 months by using ww pro points. However the last 2 months I stopped counting, ate rubbish and found myself with a 7lb gain over 2 months :(

So since last week I've been good, having one maintenace bar for brekkie (I really like them) a salad or sandwich for lunch and protein for dinner and dropped 3lbs this week.

For the week ahead I plan to have 2 main bars and 1 protein meal until I drop the other 4lbs.

I only told close family and colleagues I was on LT as it does get a bad name! Everyone just says as soon as you start eating you will put all the weight back on.........of course you will........IF you go back to the same eating habits as before!!!

Its a lifestyle choice really I've a long way to go but will be maintaining this for life :)

How are you finding it so far? x

awhh happy birthday for whenever it was :)
and wow you've done really well keeping it going for 6 months.. bet that made you feel good seeing that it IS possible to keep the weight off. and the fact that it's become a whole new lifestyle for you.
i've only told my boyfriend at the moment, and he knows not to go blabbing it around as i want to have at least lost a bit before i tell other people. i'm finding it pretty good so far, the tiredness and headache have hit me the last few hours but a night of sunday telly and bed should hopefully help :) feeling positive though.

and good luck with those last 4lbs :D

hey gang thanks for the lovely feed back youse are all doing so well.
am just finishing my 7th day today
i think am doing dead well. it just feels mad that i havent chewed on something for like 7 days :\ but yknow what am really loving this diet. it makes my everyday life so much easier. the money i am saving is unreal.
i work in Greggs & everybody knows and are so surportive. everyones keeping me on the right track.
people are asking is it hard in work and stuff. & as much as i thought it would be hard. it doesnt bother me at all. so all is well.
i get my 1st weigh in on tuesday! wish me look! x

hey gang thanks for the lovely feed back youse are all doing so well.
am just finishing my 7th day today
i think am doing dead well. it just feels mad that i havent chewed on something for like 7 days :\ but yknow what am really loving this diet. it makes my everyday life so much easier. the money i am saving is unreal.
i work in Greggs & everybody knows and are so surportive. everyones keeping me on the right track.
people are asking is it hard in work and stuff. & as much as i thought it would be hard. it doesnt bother me at all. so all is well.
i get my 1st weigh in on tuesday! wish me look! x

good luck!! and well done for staying so strong working surrounded by food. its great that your colleagues are all so supportive :)

that's excellent well done to you :)

well done :D xx

Back