Your 2nd week losses???

Cambridge Crista

I have been told it may not be much this week ...... Just want to know how much people here have lost in their second week as I don't feel much different this week :( I don't want to be too gutted xxxx

I have been told it may not be much this week ...... Just want to know how much people here have lost in their second week as I don't feel much different this week :( I don't want to be too gutted xxxx

It varies a lot, depending on how much you've got to lose but also on how your own body works. Most people have a smaller than expected loss at some point either the 2nd or 3rd week. For me (the first time) it was my third week. I weighed about the same as you the first time around and lost 11lbs in my first week, 5lbs in the second and 'only' 2lbs in the third week. Pity it doesn't come off in nice even chunks, LOL. But we're not machines, we're human beings whose brains are all confused about us losing weight so fast and decide it would be a really good idea to retain water!

Yeah that's true I guess I need to just go with it :)

I'm going through the same thing it's day 10 for me and the scales are only showing 1lb loss so far for this week. I'm fed up as I've got loads of weight to lose and was hoping for a 4-5lb loss. It makes my willpower start to go :( I know I must keep on at it though and am determined to do it.

Hi Crista, the last time I lost 3lb in my second week and then had a better loss the third week so I am not expecting to lose that much on Wed but thinking that the third week loss will keep me motivated! Good luck when do you have your second weight in? I have mine on Wednesday evening!

I'm on 2 my second week with only 1lb loss :( but I'm determined next week will b better!! Lol good luck xx

Back