Your absolute favourite Dukan food?

boiled & mashed with loads of pepper ;)

Right, I'll give her another whirl then and see how we go! Boiled and mashed it shall be :) Thanks lads

New favourite foods are BBQ chicken and Salmon dinners - I posted the recipes around here too. Also had a chicken, leek and onion curry the other day which was gorgeous - I'm afraid to keep posting recipes incase I'm just repeating everyone. The search function is far too general and I've looked back a few pages so hope I'm not being repetitive

my new favourate thing is sweet chilli dipping sauce with chicken

Wobble I agree, celeriac is way too strong for my taste but try combining it - half celeriac and half something else, maybe parsnips or cauliflower, to give it a milder flavour. No matter what though, my favourite and holding is pureed cauliflower made w/a few tbspns of ff quark, lush and creamy and ALMOST mashed potato-y! :)

my new favourate thing is sweet chilli dipping sauce with chicken

:woohoo:did someone say sweeeeeet chilli sauce? Now that is my fave! Is your recipe on here somewhere? I (think ) i prob have most of the ingredients but not sure exactly which ones are not dukan friendly. ooo chicken will never be the same!

definitely keep posting recipes guys... even if they've appeared before, as you say, the search function isn't good here so great to bring them back to our menus!

its in my diary

1 red chilli de-seeded & finely chopped
1tbsp white wine vinegar
about 100ml water
3tbsp sweetener
1/2 tsp cornflower

I put everything into a small jug mixed the cornflower with a drop of the water & blasted it in the microwave for around 3 minutes stirring a few times in between

Thankyou so much for posting really appreicate, it will be trying that out later so love sweet n sour!

Hi all I'm new on here,:) I love the gallette, and last night I tried the sweet chilli sauce by ellie1969 I loved it !!!! will definitely be making it again. Also love the mince flan recipe I think TrudyC mentioned mainly because the kids don't like it and I get to eat it all!!!

Back