YOUR DAY OUT OF TEN!

Well 3/10 for me but Pineapple your before and after pics are amazing! You look like 2 different people! Enjoy that wedding.

10/10 been a good girl had the family round and wasn't tempted to eat with them. just patting myself on the back lol

I'd say about 5/10 had to work on my day off today as girl has thrown a sicky for past two weeks..... She "fell down the stairs" and has hurt her back but I saw her in tescos (buying cat food!) trotting round in 4inch heels with heavy shopping bags! Haven't grassed her up but been tempted!

id say 7/10 just been food shoppin for my bf and son really hard as i went on an empty lt stomach thats what gets me bein tempted on empty belly ,but feel kinda gud went swimmin today that felt good and exlioratin xxx congrats on weddin girly, you look hot xxx

10/10 been a good girl had the family round and wasn't tempted to eat with them. just patting myself on the back lol

Wow, willpower or what. Well done fellow scouser. I was good all today, but then had no temptations, so would award myself 8/10.

I know lol x

Morning all, its only 8am and im gonna rate today already as a 9/10 cos ive woke up feel very slim! i dont know if its psychological or not but i feel my bodies very clean as in detoxed completely knowing theres no rubbish in there. So hope you all have a good a day as i intend to have, jxx

Jackie, your so right, since I went on hols and came off LT i have really felt the difference. I'm going back on it Saturday (was supposed to friday but can't get time off) and can't wait to have that detox feeling again. xx

its a massive high isnt it, id have never have thought id have felt like this, a real positive to the diet, wont be long before youl be feeling it again, and welcome back on board, hope u had a lovely holiday too lol jx

Back