Your desert island food ?

Lottie12

Silver Member
If you found yourself washed up on a desert island and you were allowed just one food item what would it be ?

Not many people get this but my choice would be mince pies

Toast with butter and cos it doesn't count as food PG Tips!

I could live on buttered toast and strong tea forever!

Bunnylush said:
If I miss my island,I'm coming to yours ;)

Ooh even better with company! Let's hope it's not too hot and one of us is a dab hand at furniture making and we could sit by the fire, making toast, drinking tea and chinwagging!!!!

Oooh, now this is a toughie!

Right, I have decided! I'm going to go to the same island as Shirleen as she will have white bread for toast already and I'll bring the cheese with me! All I need now is for someone else to bring worcestershire sauce and mixed herbs, as I love those added to cheese on toast!

And I'd also take white wine! Lots and lots of white wine! And it'd have to be a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc!

I would have to take some of those Lindt chockies, the ones in the red hexagonal shaped box!!

OR the McDonalds festive mince pies, the ones with custard in as well!!

Nom nom!!

Sorry, what I meant to say was lots and lots of speed foods!!!!!

pinkelle said:
OR the McDonalds festive mince pies, the ones with custard in as well!!

Nom nom!!

Really, wow I didn't know McD's did such a thing. Mmmmmm!! I wouldnt be able to just have one either so I may as well just wipe this from my mind!

Really, wow I didn't know McD's did such a thing. Mmmmmm!! I wouldnt be able to just have one either so I may as well just wipe this from my mind!

Yea, they have had them the last couple of years, they are same shape as their apple pies. I am eagerly waiting for them to release them this year!!! :p

Yea, they have had them the last couple of years, they are same shape as their apple pies. I am eagerly waiting for them to release them this year!!! :p

Available now. Was offered 2 for £1 on Saturday night (not that I went to McD's of course! ;) )

Mine would be nachos. Loaded with salsa, guacamole, soured cream, grated cheese, jalapenos and chicken strips. All day, every day.

Curly fries topped with cheese! Is that cheating slightly?!

Available now. Was offered 2 for £1 on Saturday night (not that I went to McD's of course! ;) )

Wow!! Mmmmm....2? I couldn't possibly!!!!! :rolleyes:

I miss McDonald's Cinnamon doughnuts. I could eat them until i was sick. Also like Cinnamon Grahams (or whatever they are called now). Oh and Cinnamon Danish (can you see the common link for me) lol

Back