Your fav bars?

Missy_mint

I've now tried them (tried last flavour just now) my fav is choc and then choc orange even though I'm not usually a fan of that combination then malt toffee. I like all the chewy ones :) my OH says I go into a trance eating it and I make chewy noises lol which I don't mean to but they are super chewy :) these babies are the highlight of the day when comes to
CD products. I have it in the evening in bed watching tv :) yummy bring in thurs ( next weigh in) so I can get more of my fav ones.

I only like the choc mint ones, but when I say like I only mean in comparison to the others & not real food! Mine is also a highlight of the day - breaks up the monotony of the 3 tetras I have to have & so I eat it at lunch, over about 3 hours.

I tried the peanut bar last week (dont know why i waited so long) and it is by far my favourite then choc mint then malt toffee then the choc dont like cranberry or orange-choc.. ha ha ha i also make those chewy noises i have mine for lunch and it is the highlight of my day now LOL the people at work look at me like i am mad getting such joy from a bar hee hee

Just had the cranberry wasn't to great :( very perfumey tasting and could taste as much of the choc. Gna try the freezer next week as the fridge makes them cold but if it's frozen will take even longer to eat prob annoy the OH more too hehe

Peanut, I don't like the chewy ones - I find them too chewy!

x

My favourite is Chocolate it's the only one I have. I only eat 1 a week

Back