Your Fav Dinner

That sounds yummy! High in protein which is great! Cals and carbs are a little high tho..i would personally. Cut down on the cheese and cream. And use whole wheat pasta. And i dont even know what veggie fat is but i would cut that out lol. Would cut the cals in half and the carbs would be cut to whatever the pasta/rest of the cheese had in it. Will make this when i get home! Thanks for sharing!

That sounds yummy! High in protein which is great! Cals and carbs are a little high tho..i would personally. Cut down on the cheese and cream. And use whole wheat pasta. And i dont even know what veggie fat is but i would cut that out lol. Would cut the cals in half and the carbs would be cut to whatever the pasta/rest of the cheese had in it. Will make this when i get home! Thanks for sharing!

Yeah i changed it to whole wheat spaghetti, didnt have the veg fat (not that i knew what it was either) and i think after having it last night you could def cut down on the cream/cheese.

and didnt cook it in salt either.

i dont know how they work out the nutritional information, but i didnt come close to the cals that it says on there.. so im not sure if they are correct or not...

I would say they were using high cal/fat cheese and sour cream. And i guess the veggie fat is high in some things..i could only imagine what it is lol probably a bite of a cows behind! who knows

Back