Your funny weight loss stories...

Mairiphinc

Cruisin' for a losin'!
I'm talking such amusements as wardrobe malfunctions, unfortunate wind *ahem* etc.!!

Last year I lost 2 stones with weightwatchers getting from 17 8 to 15 8. I was a bit skint so I hadn't bought new clothes yet I was just tying the drawstring on my pants tighter.

We went to the cinema and I had charge of two big tubs of diet Pepsi so my hands were a bit occupied and as I walked down the aisle to find a seat in front of the screen I felt the pants starting to go...2 seconds later they were round my knees :eek: I had to throw myself down into a seat with my partner walking in front of me not realising I'd stopped!! I had to slam down the Pepsi, throw my coat over my knee and try to very subtly pull my trousers up from nearly ankle level without anyone noticing, thank god I had a long top on and thank god it was dark!!! :eek: my partner was looking back at me from a seat furtherr up, puzzled like 'what's going on', I now know how to say with my frantic eyes 'I'm half nekkid in the flicks!' arghhhh!

Back