Your No1 piece of advice for a newbie?

Remember that 1/3 superfree is more than you think, and that you need to have it even if your main dish contains veg. Aim for half a plate of salad or veg with everything and you won't go wrong!

Well done Jenpen, that's brilliant! :happy036:

Looks like I need to keep posting then I can search for the elusive button too! ;)

*Write everything down you eat/drink, including your HEa/bs and syns. I still do this now as it keeps me on track.
*Rejoice a 1lb loss! Everyone is different so don't compare this to other's bigger losses. If you google image search a 1lb of fat you'll be very surprised how much it actually is!
*Always have emergency free food basics in like pasta, passata, beans, etc so you're never short of something to eat.
*Measure your healthy extras!
*Measure yourself once a month with a tape - sometimes inch loss will show when a loss on the scales doesn't.
*Finally - enjoy it! It may well take a long time to reach target, but take it easy, don't pressure yourself and learn how to fit SW in with your lifestyle.

plan.
enjoy it and make sure you try differnt foods. The worse thing to do is to allow yourself to get bored by eating the same things.
Don't skip meals-when you are ravenous you will stuff yourself with anything you can get get hold of.
Ask if you are not sure.
Good luck and keep in touch.

Keep focused on your goals, and plan your days, weeks, etc.....i like to split my long journey into small goals!

Someone once told me that to prevent binging and overeating/snacking which is a habit i used to have, you need to remind yourself.....this is not the last time I will ever have X, Y or Z. Therefore, there is no need to go mad and scoff until you feel sick!

So you CAN have chocolate, just a small bar, not a huge family sized one.
You can have some wine, just a glass, not the whole bottle.
You can have pudding, but might have to walk for 30 mins more to cover it!

Good luck x

Again fantastic tips guys x

ok Im new so im gonna ask...... whats so speaial about the nimble bread then?

Ahhh i see, then its off to Asda to the bread aisle for me!
So is weight watcher white no good?

i dont think it classes on SW as a HEB!!! Im not 100% but i think the ruling it to do with fibre content of the breads and WW bread isnt high enough! x

Back