Your opinion would be gratefully appreciated please :)

They do say weddings are the most stressful time of your life! Something nearly always crops up to try and spoil your day.

Sounds as though you sorting this within yourself, good for you! No matter what, it wont spoil your special day.

OMG well out of order does she think your a millionaire or something

IMHO you were better off when they refused your offer as they'd had to ask for it...... I am totally gob-smacked.

haha you rebel!!!!

Trying to think of way to plant them...lmao

They do say weddings are the most stressful time of your life! Something nearly always crops up to try and spoil your day.

Sounds as though you sorting this within yourself, good for you! No matter what, it wont spoil your special day.

Yea we thought there might have been something trival but not like this...lol. Ah well we are taking it in our strides hun and we are determined that its not going to ruin the day. I just hope I don't bump into them.

OMG well out of order does she think your a millionaire or something

Exactly she must think so, her other daughter is getting married in 6 months time so we are biding our time to just see what happens

IMHO you were better off when they refused your offer as they'd had to ask for it...... I am totally gob-smacked.

I have met some people in my time but I have to say these ones take the biscuit!!

OMG :eek:

What a feckin biatch !!!!

I dunno wot to say, im so annoyed for you thats just *****.

i can see your point and doing it for peace of mind really, make sure everything goes as smotthly as can be.

what goes around comes around and you will get revenge :rolleyes:

They say money goes to money and its these sort of people who don't spend anything heartless non personality and damn well friggin tight asses that suck the most.

Sorry i know at the end of the day they are gonna be part of your family but jeez come on, what a beep beeep beeeep

well they say things go wrong in three's and our route of bad luck seems to be happening. I have been running around all day like a headless chicken. I received a letter in the post today from the car company that is supplying our wedding cars and they have went bankrupt due to the credit crunch. So with only two weeks left to the wedding I am in a bit of a tizzy as I have rang about 50 companys so far and no luck as yet with it being so late everywhere is booked up, this rate I will be arriving in my :character00182:renault clio. Although the car that we hired out for OH's relatives, I could nearly arrive in that although to have them for company :asskick:I would rather walk to the ceremony :bolt:...lmao and they probably wouldn't give me a lift anyways. So if anyone knows of any company's in northern ireland or southern ireland (ollie and shelly i hope yas are listening :cross:) please send me details if ya dont mind it would be much appreciated!!

Which airport are they flying into, International Or City??

Oh my God..
I can't believe the cheek and audacity of ur extended family....

Make sure they get food poisoning on their last day making them miss their flight and have to stay and extra night at the hotel...all paid for by themselves...and I hope the airline looses their luggage.

Sorry to hear about ur cars, but I honestly believe that if u did have to get to the church in ur Clio, ur rude guest would NOT offer u the BMW that u so thoughtfully are hiring for them.

Hope u get it sorted soon hun xx
Just remember..KARMA

Back