Your pets and Their Names?

i have 2 staffies, our 8 year old boy is called Frank and our 3 year old ***** is called Dot, she was pure white as a pup but had 1 small black dot on her cheek so she got Dot!
We sometimes get funny looks when i'm out with them shouting Frank and Dot across the field!
sian69

Argh I'm rehoming an 8 week old border collie in the morning :D x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

3 cats. Two bilogical sisters aged 7, a kitten ages 6 months.

Sister 1 - Aged 7
Name - Cleo
Personal Nickname - Cle, Cle Cle, Clebags (I used to take the mickey with her and call her a fleabags because she'd just bounce everywhere, then changed it to Cleabags which has stuck) :)

Sister 2 - Aged 7
Name: Muffy
Nickname - Muffy Moo

6 month old Kitty
Name: Flash
Nickname: Flashy, Flasheroonies

Me and my mum are really close with them, and have a tendancy to add ies at an end of a word when we're talking to them. Like for example, when Cleo and Flash are giving each other cuddles and kisses, we'd be like "AWW BONDIES!" :D Or if I call them a Geek (when they're being really silly and look adorable), I'd be like "Arnt you geekies!" We have so many words it's quite sad. ;)

Not my pets, but I treat them as my own. My best friends 3 staffies are Teddy (3 years), Ozzy (2 years) and Dino (16months). Also the newest addition to the family, Brooke the 10 week old Bullkita :D cutest thing ever!!

I have a lovely currently pregnant little cat called Sox because she has 4 White paws and then I have the delightful and very playful Bruno our 15 week old Dalmatian

Attachments

• image-612735386.jpg
    image-612735386.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 51
Lauratheloop said:
I have a lovely currently pregnant little cat called Sox because she has 4 White paws and then I have the delightful and very playful Bruno our 15 week old Dalmatian

Aww I want him! X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

toby and gizmo:) two little boy cats

i wanted to call toby russell at first!

i treat them like little children, even call them my children! gizmo likes to be cuddled like a baby in my arms and sleeps in my bed sometimes :) its cute when i say goodnightto him and he reponds to me by meowing so cutely ^_^

im aware i will be a crazy cat lady when i am older.

Hi, we have a gold fish in our pond,
A corn snake called Steve and two 5 month Norwegian forest x kittens called Twiglet and Mojo

Sent from my LT15i using MiniMins

I have a bichon frise called Holly. Got her for my 21st birthday and she's now 2 and as mad as a brush. U can see her in my profile picture looking cheeky x

Mines a three year old mini dachshund called Alfie

He's a real pain at time but i love him lots and wouldn't be without him

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My baby is a black and tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel aged 14 months. My profile pic is of her when she was about 3 mths old. Her name is Coco-belle but because she's soooo crazy her nicknames are coco"nuts" and coco"beans"!!!
I love her to bits and we go almost everywhere together. She has helped me through some very difficult times and brought me joy and laughter. In fact she has helped me recover and got me out of the house again - she is more than just a dog!
Hence she is the most spoilt dog in the world and can do no wrong.........thank goodness she is finally becoming a lady after being the most manic puppy I have ever known!:eek:

Happy new year to everyone and their babies xxxxx

dextersmum said:
My baby is a black and tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel aged 14 months. My profile pic is of her when she was about 3 mths old. Her name is Coco-belle but because she's soooo crazy her nicknames are coco"nuts" and coco"beans"!!!
I love her to bits and we go almost everywhere together. She has helped me through some very difficult times and brought me joy and laughter. In fact she has helped me recover and got me out of the house again - she is more than just a dog!
Hence she is the most spoilt dog in the world and can do no wrong.........thank goodness she is finally becoming a lady after being the most manic puppy I have ever known!:eek:

Happy new year to everyone and their babies xxxxx

She is beautiful! I had a tan and white cavalier king Charles spaniel for 12 years her name was Lady and was a little lady lol tried to get another spaniel before my bichon but couldn't find any but wouldn't change holly for the world now x

I have a bichon frise called Holly. Got her for my 21st birthday and she's now 2 and as mad as a brush. U can see her in my profile picture looking cheeky x

My sister has one of these and she is called Molly, she is a year old and rules the house:D

My sister and her husband just love her to bits.

Mini said:
My sister has one of these and she is called Molly, she is a year old and rules the house:D

My sister and her husband just love her to bits.

Holly rules the house too one look and everyone jumps to let her out or give her a cuddle lol

image-2444906460.jpg

Here he is ;)

Thanks he has two scarfs and loads of coats. I must admit to spoiling him rotten!

Back