Your pets and Their Names?

Alfie ;(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes thanks stupid I phone shud have been :) he's fast asleep snoring away lying on my right arm

Thank goodness!! Coco is chewing her chew on my lap - she likes me to hold it for her - I am her slave!! :eek:

i have a puppy pug called zuki, hes nearlie 6 months old :)

My mum loves pugs and has 5!! Angus, Charlie, Wilma, Lizzie & Winnie & a jack Russell called Twts!

I'd have more dachshund s if I could ;)

I would deffo have more cavaliers lol - would love 1 of each colour but think my hubby would leave home!!!

One bichon is enough for me, any more and I'd bankrupt myself I spend silly money on holly. I take her everywhere with me and she takes up too much of the bed to have more lol

I'd love to have loads I want to breed them but I'd never sell any so we'd be overrun!

One bichon is enough for me, any more and I'd bankrupt myself I spend silly money on holly. I take her everywhere with me and she takes up too much of the bed to have more lol

SNAP Coco comes absolutely everywhere with me too (apart from work :()
She also hogs the bed but sooooo cozy and even comes under the covers lol

Ok ok I fess Alfie is an under cover snuggler too but I'm not allowed him overnight. He sneaks up about 6 and we have an hour or so before work ;)

I'd love to have loads I want to breed them but I'd never sell any so we'd be overrun!

I definitely couldn't breed as would never be able to part with them and would be scared if anything went wrong. Would be too fussy about where they were going. If I won the lottery I would be a mad dog woman and take in all the waifs and strays!!

Holly is dressed so no puppies! Lol

Coco must be like Holly then likes their comfort lol when she was younger I bought her a booster seat for the car do she could see out the window lol x

dextersmum said:
I definitely couldn't breed as would never be able to part with them and would be scared if anything went wrong. Would be too fussy about where they were going. If I won the lottery I would be a mad dog woman and take in all the waifs and strays!!

I think I'm already known as the mad dog woman. This little boy whose mum owns a shop near me calls me 'the sausage dog lady' ;)

claireb10 said:
Holly is dressed so no puppies! Lol

Coco must be like Holly then likes their comfort lol when she was younger I bought her a booster seat for the car do she could see out the window lol x

LOVE IT! I make the hubbie have Alfie on his knee in the car

Ok ok I fess Alfie is an under cover snuggler too but I'm not allowed him overnight. He sneaks up about 6 and we have an hour or so before work ;)

Love this ....... Can just picture Alfie sneaking in :D
My poor hubby is not keen on dogs in bedroom - must be a woman thing!! But I am ill at mo with work related stress and insomnia so she is having life of luxury with me in spare room! She will never go back in her basket in the kitchen now -she was known to bed hop with my sons before too :eek:

Oh yes you've done it now! She'll be well annoyed if she thinks it's 'his' fault she can't have her snuggles.

Alfie ALWAYS sits between us on the sofa and walks between us too. If we kiss or cuddle he's straight in there trying to join in. I only lived with him for a year before hubbie (or boyfriend as he was) moved in. But Alfie knows who to come to for cuddles;)

Back