Your pets and Their Names?

Dougal 8 year old miniature Daschund

IMG_0015.jpg

and Marley 8 month old cat

IMG_0087.JPG

Loving all your pets! We have a crazy English setter lab cross called Bailey. She's a house wrecker but we love her! Wish I could post a photo of her.

Such cute pets on this thread!

My partner and I have an aquarium full of adorable fishies and a lil' bunny rabbit named Healey. We've always wanted to get a dog but since we live in such a small place we're waiting until we have a bigger place. But for now our aquarium and rabbit are good enough for us! :heartpump:

View attachment 121582

my two little monsters, bengal and bella :)
OMG you have bengals!! Libby my baby died last May :( she was 16 she had lumps in her lymph nodes and was really poorly in the end so had her pts

my other cats Scampy and Ozzie

Ozzie..

Scampy..

Jack is 21 now ive had him since he was 4!! (picture taken 7 years ago ;))

Sybil and Jack when Syb was coming back into work in October

Sybil April last year ;)

OMG you have bengals!! Libby my baby died last May :( she was 16 she had lumps in her lymph nodes and was really poorly in the end so had her pts

my other cats Scampy and Ozzie

Ozzie..

Scampy..

Jack is 21 now ive had him since he was 4!! (picture taken 7 years ago ;))

Sybil and Jack when Syb was coming back into work in October

Sybil April last year ;)

awww thats so sad :(

I've a black lab called Max, honestly don't know what we'd do without him. He's the gentlest, friendliest and happiest dog I've ever owned .

Attachments

• image-2701847153.jpg
    image-2701847153.jpg
    474.5 KB · Views: 70
Our little 16 week old pup is a yorkie and called denzil. We have a 13 year old harris hawk called tay. And breaded dragon named brain. A ferret called lampard. Two guineas called mike and millie only millie is mine though

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back