Your Secret Eating......confessions!

I was once so bad that I ordered two meals from the Chinese plus starters and sides for me only.....being ashamed at this, I got my mobile out and pretended to phone my 'friend' to ask them warm the plates and get the table ready as I would be back soon with the takeaway!:D

Oh, and at the cake shop, I would buy cakes and say to the assistant, "Right, that's one for me, one for Jess, one for Sasha, one for the twins each and the Hubby!

.....they were all for me!:(

The people were imaginary!

That is something I've definitely done too! Phoning for pizza and making sure I've got a DVD with a good party scene in turned up loud so it sounds like I'm having a 'do'! Being at the KFC drive-thru and 'thinking out loud' - "hmmm, I can't remember what it was that Shannon wanted... oh yeah, another fillet tower burger..."

Shocking

I ordered a pizza from Pizza hut and they asked how many people are eating (so they could sell me a combo deal) I said 3. so they sold me a large pizza, chicken wings garlic bread and and a 7up. when the guy delivered it and said, i hope you and you family have a lovely dinner. i closed the door and shouted..foods here!

i ate the whole lot. I am so Ashamed!

BellyFlop - maybe we're twins!! :D lol

You do look a bit alike!

Now for confession time.....

I'm no John Prescott but I do admit to secret eating. This includes sneaky McD's on the way to work (double sausage egg sandwich with extra hash brown washed down with cafe latte. On really greedy days a cheeky bacon egg sanwich as well!) I'd go weeks or months without doing this and then do it every morning for a week or two! I'd also stop off on the way home from work and buy a large bag of crisps and several chocolate bars. Sometimes I'd be almost too full to eat my tea but I'd have to eat everything or my wife would have realised I'd been eating!!!

Long journeys, on my own, have always been a nightmare. When driving I'd stop at the services and by all the crap you can imagine (biscuits, crisps, chocolate etc) and then scoff myself stupid.

I really hope that following my expected weight loss on LT that binge eating will be a thing of the past. The trouble with binge eating is that once you startyou can't stop. It's not really labelled a eating disorder by the media but to me it really is (has been?) an issue. I have been the slave for food for too long in my life and now thanks to LT and the support of the people who care about me, including you guys, I'm making a significant break through! I really can't see myself falling back into old habits - as the old cliche says 'nothing tastes as good as slim!'

Bloody hell I'm also guiltyof virtually all of the traits described above!!!!

lol!

I ordered a pizza from Pizza hut and they asked how many people are eating (so they could sell me a combo deal) I said 3. so they sold me a large pizza, chicken wings garlic bread and and a 7up. when the guy delivered it and said, i hope you and you family have a lovely dinner. i closed the door and shouted..foods here!

i ate the whole lot. I am so Ashamed!

Foods hereeeeee!!! LOL! BRILLIANT!!!! HA HA HA

Oh boy, this is making me hungry :(

My chemist told me that there is some substance in takeaway food that actually makes it addictive!

I think the more you eat bad foods the more you crave them... I am going to think long and hard before I even eat another takeaway again. They were definitley my big down fall. When I cook I would only ever cook healthy foods.... but I just loved the takeaways too much!

xox

This Is The Funniest Thread Ive Come Across So Far. Belly & Bright U Both Are Mental.... Loved It. Lol! Please Stop Julzie.... Pizzas Makin Me Hungrey... But Now That Uv Started... Let Me Tell U What I Had On My Last Day... I Had 2 Slices Of Brioche With Cream Cheese, Beans N Toast With Extra Kerrygold Butter. A Walkers Cheese N Onion Crisp Sandwich....( I Hope U Guys Have Tried It) Then Had Chicken Curry With Rice, 5 Bars Of Chocolate And A Mcflurry......

Oh, And Enjoyed Every Bit:)

My chemist told me that there is some substance in takeaway food that actually makes it addictive!

This is true, especially so of places like Macdonalds - remember Supersize Me? He had withdrawal symptoms when he didn't have any food from them! :cool:

I pray for the day they make chemicals like whatever it is they use illegal

Scaz, you are soo right. despite having a good laugh at these pages, now i am on LT i have been forced to look at my eating. Most of the time i have always had food in my mouth.. if i look back i think its a number of things. mostly when we were young, money was tight.. so when we had food it was a big thing that we associated with being happy and having money. Mum never said you can only have a small portion mostly cos, she wasnt sure where the next meal would come from so we just ate and ate.
Now things are not like that, but i still see food and associate it with being a happy time and being happy... the results of which have made me miserable.. i love dinners with friends and cooking for friends so food cant be the enemy.

I hope LT will give me a new respect for food and know that i can still be happy and have happy times, without abusing my body!

I love this page... you guys are the dogs dangly bits!!

OH... I GUESS U GUYS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT 5 CHOC BARS I HAD.... IF I REMEMBER RIGHT I HAS 2 BOOSTS, A STARBAR, CADBURYS DAIRY MILK AND 2 SNICKERS. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm

I have to admit, I was curious about what chocolate you had! Boost - mmmmmmmm, Dairy Milk - mmmmmmmmmmmm, Snickers - mmmmmmmmm! Makes me want a Crunchie. Or a Double Decker. Or perhaps my favourite - Lion Bar... *slaps self for her naughty thoughts*

OH... I GUESS U GUYS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT 5 CHOC BARS I HAD.... IF I REMEMBER RIGHT I HAS 2 BOOSTS, A STARBAR, CADBURYS DAIRY MILK AND 2 SNICKERS. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm

Looks like we got the same tastes in choc! lol

I had chocs i knew will go out of fashion by the time i eat choc again.
I had a DIME, A DOUBLE DECKER,FLAKE and a bag of Cola bottles....Yum!!

Dime = awesome. Double Decker = awesome. Flake = awesome.

Cola bottles??? Freaking amazing!!

I'm a self-confessed jelly sweets addict - gimme a bag of Star Mix or Tangfastics over sex any day!

I had chocs i knew will go out of fashion by the time i eat choc again.
I had a DIME, A DOUBLE DECKER,FLAKE and a bag of Cola bottles....Yum!!

I agree that the Dime bar and double decker will be so out of fashion... infact I think they will be no longer available...

But the flake bar i reckon its here to stay... it will last all chocolate fashion eras.

;) lol

Sorry.. cder crashing in here.. but i can literally relate to everything written here.. at one of the meets i was chatting with someone.. and i remember us saying.. getting a cake and meaning for it to share.. then eating some.. eating a bit more.. until there was literally like one slice left.. and knowing that the person would be like.. "you've eaten a whole cake and left me one bit..?".. so then eating the last bit and destroying any evidence.. wheres the cake? "i dropped it and had to throw it in the bin".. niiiice..
and the thing about naming people.. lol.. "i'd like this.. jessica would like this.." and so on.. its so embarassing.. but it makes me laugh cos i know that you guys have done it too.. its kind of comforting in a way.. lol..
Ordering two meals.. i could never get through them.. but id bloody try.. and then leave the rest for later.. oooh the shame..
Awesome thread..

x x

See, we are all guilty of it!

I think it's nuts that we've all eaten like there's a famine about to start........:eek:

And then there's I'll start the diet tomorrow mentality and we all know tomorrow never comes!:rolleyes:

Back