Your Secret Eating......confessions!

I work in wales.. i think its the great chocolate cemetry of the West... YOu can still get pretty much any choc you thought you had lost... I think they still call them opal fruits out there ;-)LOL

I work in wales.. i think its the great chocolate cemetry of the West... YOu can still get pretty much any choc you thought you had lost... I think they still call them opal fruits out there ;-)LOL

Opal fruits are back.. and i think they're trialing snickers as marathons again..

x x

No way!! I've always refused to refer to Opal Fruits as 'starburst'! It's just not right! Yay!! :party0011:

Yeah like oil of Olay!! er whats that... I think you mean Oil of Ulay!! dumb yanks!

Precisely *nods sagely*

Can anyone tell me why it is that 95% adverts are advertising food and drink?!?! :(

Because they know we have little self control... and so we buy buy buy!!! And when we get depressed,we go rite back and buy sum more...
We are ther reason 95% of ads are for food!!

Squeezing all of the money out of us vulnerable fatties, eh? Shameful

This isnt an ordinary 1000kcal burger... i am gonna stuff it with cheese and make an M&S 1500kcal burger...

LOL I just saw that one!

oh god.. how they tease the chubby ones.. LOL.. so cruel..!! the christmas ones are the fricking worst..!! CRUEL..!!

x x

My sister and I used to smuggle chocolate, sweets and crisps into the house when we were teenagers because our mum was so weight obsessed that we weren't allowed any!!

I have always had a secret supply of chocolate in the house which I usually ate when I was alone.

It is amazing how much my food bill has dropped since I started on LT!

My last meal wasn't really what I would have gone for but it was the day we got back from holiday and there was barely any food in the house as I hadn't shopped. I was determined to start asap so made do with baked potatoes (yes 2!) with lots of lovely melted cheese, followed by sweets - I had no chocolate in the house and the chocolate where we were on holiday just wasn't as good as here in the UK!

I do miss diet coke!

x

OMG, just seen the time and I still have my last shake to have!!! Great isn't it! I just don't feel hungry!

I just had my last one too, CF!

Where does the time go?:D

.....er, on here!;)

You're right there BellyFlop, time flies by when you're sat in here! My OH wonders what I'm doing on here half the night!! Lol!!!

x

ahh secret eating. ive always done it, even as a child. my mum used to find sugar stuck to the bottom of my juice glass after i had poured it into my orange and rollable icing down the side of my bed. I grew out of it when i became a teen and joined the army and was actually super fit and healthy got pregnant at 19 and started piling on the weight and going back to my childhood habit when depression of my situation crept in. On weekends my boyfriend was 'away for lads weekend'(cheating on me) would drive 500-600m to the camp tesco's and buy a whole birthday cake and tubs of baileys icecream and eat them in one sitting. Absolutely disgusted in myself i would cry and have a peanut butter sandwich. No wonder i jumped from a size 12 - 18 in about 4 months and its wasnt the pregnancy

*squishes you* Well that's all behind you now honey, how has your third day been? x

OMG I can't believe I forgot one of my most shameful experiences. I can't quite believe I'm admitting this but here goes...

I was starving hungry after work one night so I drove down to the nearest KFC. After driving past I decided it was too busy so went to another. This pattern continued until I'd gone to four different 'restaurants' and I finally ended up back at the first one I'd gone to. I didn't want to go into a busy one because I thought they'd all look at me and give me the 'is she not fat enough?' look.

So I return to the first KFC almost 3/4 hour after I finished work (so we're talking 10:45pm) and I order a Boneless Box. Yup, a Boneless Box. Who was I sharing it with, you ask? My, myself and I. Disgusting behaviour. I lugged it all back to my car and stuffed my face until I wasn't hungry anymore. Then I drove to my grandparents house and produced what was left (which was actually quite a lot, I'm a fatso but I'm not magic lol Just got eyes FAR bigger than my already jiggling belly) and put on this amazed face claiming that my friend 'Gary' who worked at KFC had given it all to me for £5 because they were shutting and needed to get rid of it. Once I'd told my story and my grandparents started to tuck in to the 'free' food, I continued to stuff myself until the point of being in pain.

Now that is disgusting behaviour and guess what? I did this twice in total.

Wrong.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back