Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Your Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Claire1978, 15 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Claire1978

Claire1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Everyone, hope you are all well today?

As Iv been reading through posts, I have realised there are many different reasons for being overweight. As LT is supposed to help us understand and realise the root problem of our overindulgance, I would like to ask people what they find the most negative aspect of being on LT. Maybe in the replies we will find something to overcome the negatives :) thats my theory anyway!

So my negative is not so much missing food as boredom. I used to go out a lot to restaurants with friends/family, I wouldnt go for a night out in town for instance due to my weight (another hurdle overcome when I reach my goal!!) but now I wont put myself through that. I also used to drink (a bit more than was good for me!) So I understand through LT how I turn to food and alcohol as a boredom breaker. What do you do to amuse yourselves/keep yourselves occupied?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yeah I agree with the social side of things.if I got with my mates then there would always be food and alcohol.I do tend to become a bit of a recluse while on lipotrim BUT I'm looking ahead at what a fantastic time I will have over this Christmas and how hot I'll look with my new body :)
    To keep myself busy i read a lot and try to get out and do things.nights out now will be comedy clubs etc so it's still fun but drink and food not a necessity x

4. Claire1978

Claire1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ahh comedy clubs.. good one Taff :)

Im a recluse lol only go to my mums at the minute! Thank God for Sky Plus lol. I am looking to have a smokin bod too!! not content with just losing weight if Im going through this it going to be till I look the best I can :)

5. kimby

kimby Full Member

the thing that is helping me through this is im training to be a make up artist so i am using my two days off a week to put all my time into that and then when im working im working for twelve hours so it doesnt really give me a chance to be bored.. i turn to food for celebrating anything.. i mean anything.. Or when im a bit upset i binge on food.. and when i started to find myself hiding it from my boyfriend thats when i knew i had gone too far. Oh and thank god for sky plus too because i record coronation street eastenders and come dine with me for when i get home after my shifts so i will always have something to watch..

6. Mrsflacky

Mrsflacky Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.39%)
    Diet:
    Good old calorie counting
    I was a recluse anyway lol I have 2 young children (2.5 years and 16 months) so they keep me pretty busy. My husband works nights, I would always have "supper" when he left for work. Now I just go to bed.

What I hate is that when I'm at work the staff still expect me to cook all of the meals while I'm there, even knowing my situation. I love to cook, even if it's not for myself but right now it can be a little too tempting.

7. prettyladyagain

prettyladyagain Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    oooh i like this thread :) i too was a recluse anyway,single mum of 2,a lot of time on facebook with a bottle of wine hiding away from the world :(

I feel empowered now that im moving away from the place ive been emotionally stuck in for the last couple of years

I have watched more tele and dvds in the last week than i have done in the last year i think,but every morning i wake up feeling like my tummy is flat and with no hangover so its all good :)

I got to this position after a man did me wrong (very wrong) and i kinda shut down from the world and piled weight on to 'protect' myself from getting hurt again..that was 2 years ago. I have felt trapped inside this body and unable to do break free from my 'hurt shield' (lol) but the last few months i have felt emotionally ready to let my guard down and let ppl close to me again,so now my heads in the right place i feel i can tackle the issue of my weight.

I have so far suffered a few physical side effects from lipotrim and have had a couple of rough days but overall i feel im lucky to what some ppl go through,to me im on the start of my journey back to myself and atm that is all the motivation i need

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.