Lunch: Packet of crisps

Snack: Chocolate Bar

Dinner: Chesse, Chips and Beans with onion baji's and coleslaw

Glasses of water: 0

Mugs of builder's tea: 8+

Mine:

Breakfast: none

Midday: toast, chocolate bar(s) or cakes till lunch

Lunch: ready meal at work, usually a fatty one, sometimes healthier at home like beans on toast, sometimes full English plus cake down cafe

Tea: takeaway or pizza or veggie burger and chips (I used to be healthier than this, but lack of time, real life etc turned my diet to this mess and my hips into mountains lol

Snacks: chocolate, cheesecake, Ben and jerrys.

God that was bad!

Breakfast : cereal

Lunch: sandwich

Dinner: this was usually where the problems lie. Pizza was a favourite or take away. Huge portions as well.

Wine!!

its that long ago now i can barely remember, but it went something like this:
brekkie:nothing much, maybe cereal.
snack:chocolate
lunch:either 2 sandwiches stuffed with bacon, egg and sausage done the non sw way or maccy d's....not just one burger with my meal though, had to be 2 and a milkshake.
tea:something homemade done the non sw way, spag bol or sheperds pie or something.
then snacked on rubbish during the evening with a bottle of wine.
i would have probably been a size 20 at least by now if i hadnt started sw.scary stuff.

I didnt really eat that bad but i had whey too much milk and cereals, bread etc.

Breakfast - cereal, milk

Lunch - almost always an egg mayo sainsburys sandwich or cheese and tomato pasta. With quavers, diet coke.

Dinner - chips, beans, quorn or pasta or jacket with cheese

My problem before was also my dressings i would have loads of mayo, ketchup, honey etc.

Thats why this plan works for me as it helps me control these without being restrictive

Xx

I ate quite bad having takeaway most nights!

Breakfast: sausage baguette

Dinner: pasta and pesto

Tea: Indian/Chinese/kebab

We set up a new business and moved into a pub near takeaways and as I was busy and had no time to cook or shop we would always have Cafe breakfasts and takeaways for tea!

Looking back now I can see how I put 3 stone on in a year!

We have a new pub now closer to tesco and also aren't working as many hours so now I'm always cooking and we don't even like takeaways anymore.....although I have a thing for subway! Yum

I put about 2 stone on at uni. Damn the pound a pint and beer and a burger deals lol x

Breakfast: 3-4 rounds of White toast with loads of butter and sometimes jam or chocolate spread

Snack: Mini roll cake or chocolate bar or bag of crisps

Lunch: sandwich with White bread and a bag of crisps

Snack: more cake or chocolate

Pre-dinner: left over chicken nuggets, chips, sausage, pizza from kids plates

Dinner: either a takeaway (kebab, pizza or KFC)

Dessert: bar of chocolate

And in between all that more picking at biscuits

Oh god, bread was my vice..

Breakfast toast eggs bacon etc

lunch ready made sandwiches cakes crisps

snacks chocolate milkshakes etc

dinner take away 3 dominoes a week chinese

I wouldnt eat till 11pm cos of the shifts i was on at work..And I wonder why I put the weight on...Glad im eating regulary and so much better then this now.

Breakfast - nothing
mid morning - bacon sarnie or shop bought pastry.
Lunch - McDonalds or KFC or the like
Dinner - Dominos, shop bought pizza. chips, proccessed meat, chippy tea, etc

If I was skint (which is generally a lot because of what I ate above)

breakfast - nothing
Lunch - toast, loads of butter, crumpets, chocolate, crisps
Dinner - Whatever was reduced in the supermarkets could be donuts, pies, ready meals or just a pile of bread.

I usually managed to drink a large bottle of full fat, full sugar fizzy pop a evening too.

pre SW food diary:

A typical day would look something like this:

Breakfast: Brown toast with margarine and jam/chocolate spread

Snack: chocolate bar/cookie

Lunch: jacket potato/chips/sandwiches

dinner: takeaway chinese (chicken balls, chips chow mein) I would eat half then save the rest for breakfast/lunch the next day

snacks: chocolate cake/crisps etc. I would usually eat until I felt sick

Drinks: tea with 2 sugars/juice/diet drink

When I look at that its easy to see how I have put on so much weight over the years! Never really thought about it before, its quite motivating! I feel so in control now with food :)

I can honestly say though, since being on SW I havent craved pizza, kfc, mcd's anything like that.

Something like this

Breakfast: bacon butty (how I miss you...)

Lunch: Corned beef & onion sandwich on white roll, bag of crisps

Tea: Subway sandwich / takeaway / whatever was in the freezer (I didn't have a proper cooker). Often on the way home I'd buy one of those big bars of choc they do for £1 in WHSmith etc, thinking I'd put it in the fridge and break it up, then basically mainline the entire thing before tea, leaving no room for it. Classy

Drinks: Full sugar fizzy pop / alcohol

I eat differently now, but it's as much SW as moving in with my boyf at the same time, as he's veggie and eats well. I do crave bacon, so am going to have some this week, and I crave chocolate sometimes too. I have managed to keep a block of choc in the fridge and only have the odd bit over the last week though, which I'm insanely proud of given my history!

A typical Pre-Slimming World day for me would consist of the following:

Breakfast: None
Snack: Scone with Butter/Crisps/Chocolate
Lunch: Chicken & Sweetcorn Mayonnaise with Lettuce, Onion, and Tomato in a Tortilla Wrap, Crisps, full fat Coke, Cake/Chocolate
Snack: Greggs' Pasty, full fat Coke
Dinner: Chicken Burger in a White Roll with Lettuce, Onion, Tomato and Mayonnaise, with Lattice Fries and more Mayonnaise, Chocolate biscuits/cakes.

Now, thanks to Slimming World I have a more healthy, fulfilling diet. A typical example of my day now consists of:

Breakfast: Fat Free Yogurt, Pineapple, HiFi Light Bar
Snacks: Banana, Apple
Lunch: Jacket Potato with Beans and Cheese, Salad, HiFi Light Bar
Snack: FF Yogurt
Dinner: Shepherds Pie with a huge pile of Broccoli, Peas, Carrots and Sweetcorn.

Thank you Slimming World! :) xx

When I was managing the Post Office my diet was awful (I was super stressed)
Breakfast: nothing before I left the house but an hour before opening I would have 2x Danish Pastry and coffee
Lunch: Baguette with butter and ham,crisps and a Twix or a banqueting box from KFC
Afternoon: Doughnut
Dinner: Huge dinner like Spag Bol or pork chops, jacket potato with butter, and cauliflower cheese, then 1/2 pkt biscuits
Supper: toast and butter or a cheese or peanut butter sandwich with a glass milk

Mine use to be:

Breakfast: Nothing or x2 slices white toast covered in butter
Lunch: Ready made sandwich (these are the worst - full of hidden calories), crisps & fizzy pop
Dinner: Usually a huge portion of meat & pasta covered in sauce. Takeaways at weekends

Snacks: Lots and lots of cheese, sweets, crisps, anything with cheese in it (Lunchables, cheesestrings, the list goes on...)

I was still fairly healthy but my problem was binging every few days i would have a massive dominos and mountains of choc, do miss these binges abit but not worth the weight gain

breakfast- either porridge(loads of syrup on) or 2 pieces of thick hovis bread with either marmite, jam or cheese.
Lunch- pasta salad(loads of Mayo) chick salad sandwich(again with loads of Mayo) soup.fruit
Dinner- pasta, rice with meat veg or salad, cheese on toast, jacket pots
Snacks- crisps, bread and bits of cheese, yoghurt.

On a whole it wasn't too bad. I didn't eat fried food and rarely had takeaways and the only things I've cut out is bread cheese and Mayo which are the 3 things I miss the most!! But I've lost 17lbs by doing that

oh god dont want to write it down but think it will help!
breakfast - black coffee
lunch - crisps and chocolate with full fat cola
snacks - crisps chocolate cheese
dinner - big meal usually with chips
supper - chips and curry from chinese if still hungry plus more cola
oh my goodness thank god for SW! xx

Back