YOUR USERNAME !

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
hi how did you choose your username l picked mine after my beautiful dog sasha (Has passed away ) and the year l was born some great usernames out there!!!!!

mine was "wantmybikinibody" but it was too long and people on here didnt like typing it out (understandable) so i changed it to WMBB :)

my 2 oldest girls, nicole and aimee. i really should change it now my laura is here aswell although nicoleaimeelaura is farrrrr to long lol

Tis my nickname!

"mr loverman, shabba" except im female :giggle:

I like cupcakes and my name is katie! hehehehe
although i have nicknames that revolve around cakes as well ahah

Pretty obvious for me really lol - its a bit long but peeps are used to it now :D

size102b Size 10 to be as I was a size 10 last time in 1992 when I got married to my ex and loved being that size and weight oh and age but cant have that back lol :(

hehe good thread! My little cousin couldn’t pronounce my name (Donna) when he was little so ended up calling me Nonna and it stuck, the family still call me it to this day, Edmo is just my last name shortened, another nickname so i shoved them together, Nonna_edmo :)

I'm Welsh - and when I lived in London I was always known as Taffy Tart (or TT) - but now I am married (to Valley Boy, as he is known by our English mates!) I have become Taffy Girl.....:)

Middle name is billie-jo. If I was a boy was gonna be called billy bob! Thank god I was a girl and the billie bits only my middle name!

Back