Your weigh-in outfit?

Shikei85

What do you wear when you're being weighed in? When I initially started I was in a hurry and didnt really care what I weighed so I went in trackie bottoms, a hoodie and runners! First weigh in is this morning and I couldnt be dressed differently, light pumps, tights, a skirt and tshirt :rolleyes: There will be no hoodie weighing me down this week I can tell ya!

I was wearing my work clothes the first time - black pants, pumps and a top. Think I'll be keeping it the same for today. I remember doing WW years ago and I'd pull every trick in the book to be heavier on the original WI (wet hair, loads of clothes, keys in my pocket), didn't feel like I had to this time as I think this diet might actually work!! Ha ha!

I try to wear the exact same clothes every week, not only so u get a more accurate weight loss reading but also it feels amazing seeing the difference in your clothes week by week as its more noticable if something is hanging off u! xx

When I first got weighed I was in jeans and top but as time has gone by I have tried to lighten the load. I now go in my black work trousers and top. When they take the scales out I start taking the shoes off and stripping off the layers just to get a better result lol

I try to wear roughly the same thing each week (jeans-and-jumper), it feels more accurate to me that way.

Back