Yoyo SF'er

Loser85

Gold Member
Morning all,

Im a ye olde SF user, have used it in the past and lost nearly stone when i was at my heaviest. Swapped to VLCD when my health deteriorated but couldnt stick with it over xmas. Too much temptation and i wanted to enojy the holiday with my family i only see a few times of year as it is. So after xmas i swapped to a mix of WW and SF. Havn't done very well tbh, couldnt keep on top of my points and got bored very quickly pointing things up.

I know how SF works and whats the best way to work it for me but it seems to irritiate my IBS for the first week or so and can get ugly. (sorry for TMI) My OH suggested taking anti-diarreah tabs when it flares until it settles. I do this when eating anyway so dont see why its not an option. Will give that a try and see how things go.

My start weight is 19st 7lb and my major goal is healthy weight of 10st 10lb but initially each stone is a pretty big goal too. Have a holiday in 10 weeks time so hoping for 1st 7lbs off for that.

Hi, how are you getting on? I'm just like you, I lost a stone before Xmas on ww but the tempting food put me right off track, I've literally spent the last four months desperately trying to stick to a diet and have failed constantly, I started sf today and feel a lot more positive that I can stick to it. Hope you are managing the ibs ok?

Hello! Good luck on your journey :) This group is a bit quiet so would be nice to have people to speak to about our journeys!

Well day 1s ended in an IBS flare up but i never took an anti-d tab this morning so that'll be why. Will take one tonight before bed and in morning if need be.

This forum does tend to get quiet at times.

Well day 1s ended in an IBS flare up but i never took an anti-d tab this morning so that'll be why. Will take one tonight before bed and in morning if need be.

This forum does tend to get quiet at times.

Oh no! Hope day 2 is okay, good luck you CAN reach your goal :)

Yeah, don't know what we can do about that - would be nice to have more interaction :)

Back