Yuk yuk yuk

I just enjoyed the chicken soup with a large sprinkling of paprika mmmmm actually feeling content like I've eaten a proper meal

Yes that soup is goooooddd! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The soup is fed like wrong a meal. Nice to have in the evening

Hahahahahaha!

i really shouldn't laugh...but it's because I can't stand the damn stuff.....I'm getting sick of the choc shake :sigh:

Oh lol Im living on chocolate shake !! I've got three soups left and I'm laying here thinking oh god, got to have one to tonight !!!
Weight in tomorrow so will get some vanilla :) x

Good luck for weigh in x

Yes good luck for your weigh in....it's coming round sooner than you think :)

Emmy lu - how long have you been doing Lt? I'm only on day 2 but has the soup tonight and nearly up chucked - how ever I still remember how food tastes and I'm thinking after a while on shakes I might find the soup OK later on. How do you get rid of the lumps in it - I've been using a food blender but thinking I need to get a hand mixer...

Hi mama b :) I blend my chicken soup- it gets rid of the lumps! You could try it with black pepper and herbs - it's much less bland and more like a cup a soup! Xx

I got some soups today - actually looking forward to hot food!! Xx

I've put fresh chilli & garlic in the soup before, you buy them in tubes from Asda/Tesco. The chemist said it was fine & it made the soup taste far better. :)

Emmy lu - how long have you been doing Lt? I'm only on day 2 but has the soup tonight and nearly up chucked - how ever I still remember how food tastes and I'm thinking after a while on shakes I might find the soup OK later on. How do you get rid of the lumps in it - I've been using a food blender but thinking I need to get a hand mixer...

Hey ya, I hated soup in the beginning to so your not alone, I have to put pepper in it even now as it tastes a lot better with pepper, I make it in a bowl stir it them put it in a blender, as when I put it straight in to the blends the powder sticks to the side and leaves lumps. Then I microwave it and add lots of pepper. I'm on my 10th week now so my taste buds might of changed. Chocolate shake with ice crushed on a blends is still my fave tho. It's nice to have soup every now and then especially if your feeling a bit cold and want something warm xx

I found this on a Lipotrim website. The last part may be of interest to some on this thread:

[h=2]Helpful Tips
[/h]
  • Add coffee to the vanilla or chocolate drinks to give them a different flavour.
  • Experiment and vary the amount of water you use as this will change the taste and texture.
  • You must use a blender or a shaker to mix the drinks properly.http://www.lipotrimprestwich.co.uk/buy-lipotrim-products.html
  • Mix with ice cubes in a blender and make a smoothie.
  • DO NOT USE salt, pepper, curry powder or anything else with the soup. These can affect the ketosis process and lead to increases in fluid retention and blood pressure.

Back