Yum, yum, yum

slimmerwithin

Just had an amazing dinner. Fried some chicken pieces in fry light with fresh garlic, ginger and chillie. Then added asparagus, mange tout, PAC choi and mushrooms. Added some Chinese 5 spice, chicken bouillon and soy sauce. It was delicious. Hubby had it with noodles so it was like having a real meal together,a d as far asi am aware 100% sna friendly.

Thank you very much, got some chicken in today. Prior to starting the diet it would be takeaway on a saturday now i know what im having tomorrow in its place, sounds Mmm :)

I think soy sauce is ok I am sure I have read it somewhere maybe one of the old timers can let us know

Be careful with the 5 spice- I had some when I was on refeed and afterwards looked at the packaging- main ingredient was sugar. It didn't make a difference to my loss that week though I don't think.
Mange tout and pak choi aren't on the veg list but again, I don't see them causing too much of an issue. There is give in this diet- you may find that they don't effect your losses at all and can continue eating them, and we all love a bit of variety :)

The 5 spice was just that there. Was no sugar. Mange tout and PAC choo are also ok v low in carbs same as asparagus so I think all ix well

Good for you, it's nice to see that you are experimenting with other veg.

Back