• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

YUM YUM!!

Ok I know I haven't eaten any food for 11 days and that may have some bearing (lets face it most things would taste good right now!) but I have just made the chocolcate fudge thats on Mikes website and OMG! It reminded me of the chocolate sponge I used to have for school dinners!!!!
I feel like I have actually eaten something today :)
bluemoon xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I loved that fudge!! I used to live off of it when I first started!!

Have you tried the T&W as a muffin yet ! Just make sure you leave a little powder to make the custard to go with it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

the fudge is really simple and you just eat it from the bowl you've cooked it in.
Haven't tried the muffins yet but T&W does sound good!!!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
the fudge is really simple and you just eat it from the bowl you've cooked it in.
Haven't tried the muffins yet but T&W does sound good!!!!
Extremely nice - I used to combine it with the chocolate tetra ice cream!! :D :D Now of course I'm addicted to cranberry bars so don't make muffins anymore! :p

I love the muffins, didnt know about the custard tho, thats my treat for tonight!!!!
Thanks Mike x

Gillian, try the fudge, its yum, and trust me, its hard to mess up on the receipe, I have messed up so many packs trying to make the bluddy crisps that I blew my microwave up!!!!

Good Look!

Just remember that you mustn't cook more than pack a day into a recipe otherwise you won't get enough vitamins.

And I could never do the damn crisps!! and yes I blew my microwave up trying.

M.

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I keep meaning to ask Diva to do another Pack Cookery masterclass - she did one at Boot Camp in January and it was great!! :D

OMG! I'm sitting here eating the T&W muffin and it is GOOD :D

i'm with you on the crisps. Am gonna have another go - if someone knows the secret to perfect crisps i'm all ears!!!!

thinwithin

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi Helen

I just followed Mike's how to for the crisps and hey presto they turned out great 1st time. I had the oriental chilli and they were fabarooney! Does anybody know if you can add chilli powder to the soup to make it more hot & spicy?

Hx

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
I think you can make them from after your 2 weeks, when the bars are introduced so that you can be sure you are in ketosis!! Good luck!